Failed Photos

BusRider

What was going to be a beautiful shot of 7882 (or as beautiful as you can get with a New Flyer) was ruined when these idiots sped right past the bus and into my picture!

P6280201.jpg

At least they were nowhere to be found when the Classics came around later in the afternoon!

• 2 weeks later...
What was going to be a beautiful shot of 7882 (or as beautiful as you can get with a New Flyer) was ruined when these idiots sped right past the bus and into my picture!

P6280201.jpg

At least they were nowhere to be found when the Classics came around later in the afternoon!

lol, the blank stare they're giving you, "why is he taking a picture of us? :) "

Haha, my shot is a Santa Monica D40LF with a flipdot headsign that in the shot reads "8- Broad Monica"

The sign was transitioning from "8- Santa Monica" to "8- Broadway/7th"

That's not a failed photo, that's awesome! I love getting shots of flipdot signs changing!

This one's definitely a failed shot, I was walking to school and I spotted this LACMTA NABI 42-BRT on a VERY unusual fleet assignment and I was fumbling for my camera in my backpack. By the time I did manage to take a shot, well this is the result:

4839574164_3f050f966a_b.jpg

Lousy tree and morning traffic :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...