Failed Photos

BusRider

...When waiting is not recommendable...

badbus2.jpg

...I did waited too much!

...And, a couple days after, I did the same CRAPPY wait, as the bus was leaving the bus stop!

badbus.jpg

:);)

These are night shots...they are not going to come out good unless the object is absolutely still and you have super steady hands or a tripod.

These are night shots...they are not going to come out good unless the object is absolutely still and you have super steady hands or a tripod.

Well, I have some quite steady hands... Problem is, I was expecting a good pan on the second photo, and then, I realized that it wasn't possible, even with the camera going along the moving object (bus), that it actually WAS what I was trying to do...

Must get a better camera than my phone, so I can go on with panning shots; my phone is just a kind of provisional camera... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a few failed photos from Ottawa, I went photo nuts for 3 days straight because I knew I would never have a reason to return again once the Orion 7s took over in the following weeks after my visit.

For those who knew me well, it is a very rare occasion for me to go "photo nuts"

Failed.jpg

Somehow, my camera thought that it was too dark that day so it activated flash automatically. So annoying......

PC200006.JPG

PC200007.JPG

Indeed, it's annoying... :D Well, fortunately, I didn't experienced that... ...Yet! :D

---------------------------

I probably was sleepy, or anything else, but somehow the PLAIN asphalt wasn't expected to appear here this way...

fail1.jpg

This is a somehow funny/well looking shot, but I got retarded in the bus shooting business... :D

fail2.jpg

P1040011.JPG

Self explanatory. Flash wasn't on, but yet, it still somehow took a full 10 seconds after I hit the shutter for the photo to be taken. By that time the bus already passed by. My camera kinda sucks......

The old SQ908 that I used did the EXACT same thing!!!

Today's Fails:

I had to be ready to run for the bus , so I pressed the shutter, put the camera in my pocket and ran, the result was the rear end being cut off.

DSCF0671.JPG

What's with the Nova Bus logo (front)? :P

FAIL! :D

It's set to "night portrait" and it still does this....

PC200010.JPG

A tripod or tabletop is needed for night portrait. The exposure time increases significantly due to low light conditions. It allows the camera to take in as much light as possible, but happens at a very slow rate because of low light, which is why there is a long exposure time. The maximum length of time will depend on what model camera.