• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

7846 at Birchmount Garage clocking in at 1:50xm driver was pretty amused he was the last driver of the Orion 

I'm not exactly sure what makes *you* the authoritative source on what makes a bus retired. This goes out to all members: As we have seen just in the last day with 7935, STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS O

Take it elsewhere guys. Or just give it up. Everyone's sick of this BS.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

Does anyone know the status of 8095? I know its been at Hillcrest for a good while now. I was also informed that it might be retired now. I saw 8095 missing its rear destination sign outside of Hillcrest back in late March.

Last time I checked, 8095 was not yet retired and still on the to be repaired list. 1348 while not officially retired has turned into another Harvey shop parts bus so I think the writing is on the wall for that one.

• Like 1

What is the status of TTC Orion VII 8058?  It's hasn't been in service since March-April 2020, but the tracker hasn't been updated since May 30.  Also, any updates on 7924?  This bus hasn't been in service for a long time now.

8 minutes ago, TTCNLFBT said:

What is the status of TTC Orion VII 8058?  It's hasn't been in service since March-April 2020, but the tracker hasn't been updated since May 30.  Also, any updates on 7924?  This bus hasn't been in service for a long time now.

I know that 7924 is the Island Shuttle

• Like 1

TTC 8387 will be MIA for a bit, was involved in a 3 vehicle accident today on Bathurst.
CityNews.ca: 1 injured in 3-vehicle crash involving TTC bus in North York

Also, a TTC LFS in the old livery (likely 8513 based on Transee) involved in an accident with a pedestrian on Yonge St about an hour and a half ago.
CP24.com: Man sustains serious injuries after being struck by a TTC bus in midtown Toronto

3 hours ago, wil9402 said:

TTC 8387 will be MIA for a bit, was involved in a 3 vehicle accident today on Bathurst.
CityNews.ca: 1 injured in 3-vehicle crash involving TTC bus in North York

Also, a TTC LFS in the old livery (likely 8513 based on Transee) involved in an accident with a pedestrian on Yonge St about an hour and a half ago.
CP24.com: Man sustains serious injuries after being struck by a TTC bus in midtown Toronto

8513 is still here. Idk if it's going to get towed back to the division. There was some white markings around the rear of the bus. 

20200702_235721.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

8095 is also a definite goner. All fleet numbers appear to be peels off, no licence plates either

Sightings at Harvey Shop 

Collision buses: 
- 8724 and 8688 are getting looked at for frontal collision damage, all missing their front windshields. 

- 1353 must have been patched up with donor parts from a retired VII NG for a front centre panel and a driver’s side headlight housing.

- 1034 recently arrived for minor collision damage to the front curb side bumper and frame area.

- I’m not sure about why 8714 and 3218 were inside Harvey. 

- 9076 suffered a centre rear end hit post-refurbishment. 

- 8387 was in for body repair to the entire length of the driver’s side of the vehicle.

- 3263 suffered a driver’s side rear end hit, resulting in a bent frame.

Repaint:
- 9071 is all wrapped and prepped for painting.

- w225 is in the paint booth in front of 9071.

- w216 and 9096 are in the process of getting decals post paint area.

- w277 and 9072 are in the wrap removal and reinstallation area.

Refurbishment:

- w288 I believe was about to start undergoing refurbishment and dismantling...? (I can’t remember why I jotted this vehicle down for)

- 9099 has its articulation flooring taken apart.

- 9129 and 9057 are both in the paint stripping and exterior window and panel removal as part of the refurbishment program.

- 9124 was in a separate spot, untouched

Outside:

- 8340 is parked between retirees 8095 and 2444. 

- 1348 has lost its rear hvac panel (the one that has the logo and the fleet number)

Special sightings at Harvey:

- 3330 and 8535 are around Harvey with horrible experimental driver’s shield that encompass the entire vehicle width of the interior

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

- 3330 and 8535 are around Harvey with horrible experimental driver’s shield that encompass the entire vehicle width of the interior

Any photos?

19 hours ago, Shemar said:

What's the status of TTC 8058?

18 hours ago, Downsview34. said:

When I went to go see it didnt look to good. All the seat inserts were pulled out along with the gear box. 

So 8058 won't last as long as 8058?

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

Does anyone know the status of TTC 1200? It has been parked at Hilcrest for about a month maybe alittle more than a month.

I did see the bus when I did a stroll around Harvey last Saturday. If I see the bus this Saturday, I’ll post my findings 

• Thanks 1