409 Thornton

Missing in Action buses

3466 will be out for a little while. It rear ended an artic at Shephard and Kennedy.  As to which artic bus was involved, I have no idea at the moment.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Shemar said:

What's the status of #1348?

Last I saw it was parked beside the old Davenport garage, missing a tail light. This was around a week ago.

• Like 1

Does anyone know the status of 8095? I know its been at Hillcrest for a good while now. I was also informed that it might be retired now. I saw 8095 missing its rear destination sign outside of Hillcrest back in late March.

15 hours ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

Does anyone know the status of 8095? I know its been at Hillcrest for a good while now. I was also informed that it might be retired now. I saw 8095 missing its rear destination sign outside of Hillcrest back in late March.

Last time I checked, 8095 was not yet retired and still on the to be repaired list. 1348 while not officially retired has turned into another Harvey shop parts bus so I think the writing is on the wall for that one.

• Like 1

What is the status of TTC Orion VII 8058?  It's hasn't been in service since March-April 2020, but the tracker hasn't been updated since May 30.  Also, any updates on 7924?  This bus hasn't been in service for a long time now.

8 minutes ago, TTCNLFBT said:

What is the status of TTC Orion VII 8058?  It's hasn't been in service since March-April 2020, but the tracker hasn't been updated since May 30.  Also, any updates on 7924?  This bus hasn't been in service for a long time now.

I know that 7924 is the Island Shuttle

• Like 1

TTC 8387 will be MIA for a bit, was involved in a 3 vehicle accident today on Bathurst.
CityNews.ca: 1 injured in 3-vehicle crash involving TTC bus in North York

Also, a TTC LFS in the old livery (likely 8513 based on Transee) involved in an accident with a pedestrian on Yonge St about an hour and a half ago.
CP24.com: Man sustains serious injuries after being struck by a TTC bus in midtown Toronto

3 hours ago, wil9402 said:

TTC 8387 will be MIA for a bit, was involved in a 3 vehicle accident today on Bathurst.
CityNews.ca: 1 injured in 3-vehicle crash involving TTC bus in North York

Also, a TTC LFS in the old livery (likely 8513 based on Transee) involved in an accident with a pedestrian on Yonge St about an hour and a half ago.
CP24.com: Man sustains serious injuries after being struck by a TTC bus in midtown Toronto

8513 is still here. Idk if it's going to get towed back to the division. There was some white markings around the rear of the bus. 

20200702_235721.jpg