Jump to content
409 Thornton

Missing in Action buses

Recommended Posts

1526 is back tracking again, but still hasnt been on any routes recently. 1547 still doesn't track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite a number of NG hybrids were parked around the former International repair shop at Malvern. 1559 is one that definitely hasn’t seen service in at least two weeks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bus_7246 said:

1559 is one that definitely hasn’t seen service in at least two weeks

More than two weeks for that unit. A number of them haven't seen service since the end of June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shemar said:

More than two weeks for that unit. A number of them haven't seen service since the end of June.

 

10 minutes ago, bus_7246 said:

Quite a number of NG hybrids were parked around the former International repair shop at Malvern. 1559 is one that definitely hasn’t seen service in at least two weeks

1526 and 1547 were parked at Malvern in mid June. The group of others were taken around late June and were parked at Markham Road. All of them weren’t tracking, but as of late most of them are tracking, with the exception of 1547, 1602 and 1611. 1526 and 1593 have since returned to service. I thought they were going to be retired, but it looks like they are do repairs instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expect retirements to accelerate as their respective MTO stickers expire....major mechanical failure is no longer a prerequisite. Especially the north Queen fleet.

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#8436 has returned to service this morning on route 924 Victoria Park Express.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

3332 is tracking again it might be back in service this week.

That bus has been at Hillcrest for quite a while. I wonder what happened to it and why such a prolonged absence from revenue service?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Shemar said:

That bus has been at Hillcrest for quite a while. I wonder what happened to it and why such a prolonged absence from revenue service?

It was involved in an accident based off my photos. Front end was damaged at the bottom. 3463 and 9125 are still gone. I am guessing these 2 were involved in accidents as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doggosareamazing said:

Is TTC 8080 on sabbatical or something?  

It's at Hillcrest. I spotted it on Saturday parked behind a couple of hybrids and a nova artic. I think the Orions were 1384 and 1813. I am not sure about the artic though.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Matthew TTC 4120 said:

It's at Hillcrest. I spotted it on Saturday parked behind a couple of hybrids and a nova artic. I think the Orions were 1384 and 1813. I am not sure about the artic though.

1384 is back at Wilson based on transsee but Idk, I haven’t in the flesh for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Doggosareamazing said:

1384 is back at Wilson based on transsee but Idk, I haven’t in the flesh for a while.

1384 was at Hillcrest on Saturday. It probably left after I saw it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TTC #9125 is tracking once again at Hillcrest. Considering that it has been at Hillcrest for quite a while since that collision, it is probably getting rebuilt.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matthew TTC 4120 said:

3463 is now tracking back at Malvern after it's long absence.

I think that was the one where a raccoon family took up residence inside the overhead duct and tore the wiring harness to ratshit.

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...