• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

7846 at Birchmount Garage clocking in at 1:50xm driver was pretty amused he was the last driver of the Orion 

I'm not exactly sure what makes *you* the authoritative source on what makes a bus retired. This goes out to all members: As we have seen just in the last day with 7935, STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS O

Take it elsewhere guys. Or just give it up. Everyone's sick of this BS.

Posted Images

On 6/23/2018 at 9:20 PM, Kelvin3157 said:

TTC 1541 might be gone for good, saw it broken down at Steeles near Milliken GO.

There was an incident onboard the bus. 

Buses break down here and there.  So it ia not a good indicator.  However if the bus substaines a major damage from accidents, it will be a different story.

2 hours ago, leylandvictory2 said:

There was an incident onboard the bus. 

Buses break down here and there.  So it ia not a good indicator.  However if the bus substaines a major damage from accidents, it will be a different story.

What type of incident happened that caused the bus go out of service? There were safety triangles on the road as well 

4 hours ago, Kelvin3157 said:

What type of incident happened that caused the bus go out of service? There were safety triangles on the road as well 

Numerous things, operater feeling ill, on board, assault, plus other stuff.  The triangles are out to warn people the vehicle will bot be moving in case the the battery is dead.  Once the battery is dead, the four way light will not blink.

Also the bus was running when i passed by.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

7742 7760 7761 7770 are missing in action and also could be retired. 7760 7761 are tracking the same way 1508 and 1556 are before they were reported retired. I believe 7770 could be retired now.

My supervisor said that 7761 was in an accident. He said that it could be beyond repair because the rear doors and part of the open side was smashed in

• Like 1