Missing in Action buses

1 hour ago, STO_1601 said:

Hi everyone

I just PMed A. Wong about the old Orion VII retirement thread that got closed last month and he says it will remain permanently closed unfortunately.

But he said it's okay to create another thread if you wish. But if I were you I'd probably wait until we know for sure that Rowan guy is gone and stops trolling about it.

Anyway it's up to you if you want to continue to report the retirements here or make a new thread

Have a nice day! :)

Thank you. 

I may be mistaken, but that one’s been gone since before the new year with it’s numbers peeled when it was still in a different spot at Malvern

1 hour ago, Rami A. said:

1770 is mia, possibly the TRUMP has been taken out of it as it has been mia for 8 days so far.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

I may be mistaken, but that one’s been gone since before the new year with it’s numbers peeled when it was still in a different spot at Malvern

So that would explain why it kept moving around Malvern Garage without going in service

On 1/5/2019 at 10:47 AM, STO_1601 said:

Hi everyone

I just PMed A. Wong about the old Orion VII retirement thread that got closed last month and he says it will remain permanently closed unfortunately.

But he said it's okay to create another thread if you wish. But if I were you I'd probably wait until we know for sure that Rowan guy is gone and stops trolling about it.

Anyway it's up to you if you want to continue to report the retirements here or make a new thread

Have a nice day! :)

There is a new Orion VII Retirements thread open so please redirect all Retierments there.

25 minutes ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

I wonder if its waiting to be towed to Malvern for decommissioning?  I also noticed 1700 has been missing in action for a week and its parked in the same spot where I see the retired hybrids sit before being stripped a couple days after.

1700 is still intact as of yesterday 

• Thanks 1

Not sure if i should report this here, but looks like 1759 went looking for parts, tracking at Hymus Rd on Warden Ave (JET).

Also, 1608's tracker seems to be not working, could be mia or retired.

1500's tracker is also awkward.

1 hour ago, Rami A. said:

Not sure if i should report this here, but looks like 1759 went looking for parts, tracking at Hymus Rd on Warden Ave (JET).

Also, 1608's tracker seems to be not working, could be mia or retired.

1500's tracker is also awkward.

buses don't go places for parts.  Parts come to them.  JET is a facility that does some of the TTC warranty works.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Shemar said:

#7936 has been mia for about two weeks. Does anyone know the status of #7935?

I think 7935 is currently the bus on the Toronto Island, which explains its prolonged absence. It disappeared about a week before 7930 (the previous bus confirmed on the Island) returned to service on the mainland.