Missing in Action buses

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:32 PM, 0=0 said:

About 9003, what we are hearing is that the bus serviced the stop so it did not lose control coming down the hill.  There is talk that the driver serviced the stop then

proceeded and then tried to avoid a pedestrian who was on the roadway ( no details if the pedestrian was crossing on red or if he had the right of way)

9003 suffered quite a significant damage.  Either it was accelerating pretty fast or Nova needs to use stronger materials to protect the people inside their buses.

The 83s are getting their rebuilds at 6-7 years old and considering the artics are going to be turning 6 next year, it's definitely possible that the 90s are getting their rebuilds sometime next year so I predict that 9003 is going to remain out of service until rebuilds. Dunno though...

Unrelated but I'm sort of looking forward to seeing artics in the new livery.

DISCLAIMER: With the Orion VII Retirements thread locked due to some jackass interfered with it, any Orion VII retirements are temporarily posted here for the time being.

Only 10 buses remain in the active roster: #7709, #7719, #7792, #7808, #7811, #7821, #7833, #7846, #7848, and #7879.

Although buses #7782, #7789 and #7838 are finished,  #7883, the last 76xx seems not to move after a day (but likely retired).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, FabianColeyLOVESBUSES said:

does anyone know the status of 7883? its been missing in action all week. I am going to assume it is retired.

Yes, it's retired. 

I don't know if this has been formally announced but 7789 is confirmed retired. @Rami A., looks like you're out.

• Thanks 1