Missing in Action buses

7 minutes ago, Shemar said:

More than two weeks for that unit. A number of them haven't seen service since the end of June.

10 minutes ago, bus_7246 said:

Quite a number of NG hybrids were parked around the former International repair shop at Malvern. 1559 is one that definitely hasn’t seen service in at least two weeks

1526 and 1547 were parked at Malvern in mid June. The group of others were taken around late June and were parked at Markham Road. All of them weren’t tracking, but as of late most of them are tracking, with the exception of 1547, 1602 and 1611. 1526 and 1593 have since returned to service. I thought they were going to be retired, but it looks like they are do repairs instead.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Shemar said:

That bus has been at Hillcrest for quite a while. I wonder what happened to it and why such a prolonged absence from revenue service?

It was involved in an accident based off my photos. Front end was damaged at the bottom. 3463 and 9125 are still gone. I am guessing these 2 were involved in accidents as well.

2 hours ago, Doggosareamazing said:

Is TTC 8080 on sabbatical or something?  

It's at Hillcrest. I spotted it on Saturday parked behind a couple of hybrids and a nova artic. I think the Orions were 1384 and 1813. I am not sure about the artic though.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...