Missing in Action buses

• 5 years later...

For Mount Dennis, I haven't seen 1643 on any of the bus tracker app since January. Is it dead? or retired?

You can't just visit transsee once a day to track buses. It involves sighting that bus and tracking it at different times of the day.

1643 was on the 161 yesterday according to nextbus.

Unless it's a catastrophic bus fire, all Orion VII's are to be repaired.

• 4 weeks later...

Nextbus says 1811 is back after being Mia for 2 months. Buses like 1094 and 1726 are still Mia. Bus_medic, maybe you know something about them?

A question for you guys - is there a site with info from past Nextbus feeds, or do you only note a bus is MIA by checking on TransSee frequently?

A question for you guys - is there a site with info from past Nextbus feeds, or do you only note a bus is MIA by checking on TransSee frequently?

No that I know of, the only way is to track it yourself day and night. You can write your own program to track it day and night.

1811 is back a few weeks ago. 1094 and 1726 are still dead to this day.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

No that I know of, the only way is to track it yourself day and night. You can write your own program to track it day and night.

1811 is back a few weeks ago. 1094 and 1726 are still dead to this day.

1726 is at Malvern according to the sammdot.ca tracker. 1094 doesn't show up at all.