12 minutes ago, TheAverageJoe said:

Could be the 2009 EZ Rider Max

I agree................

but the problem is, their Eldorados are single door, how is it going to work for Charlottetown?

9 hours ago, Seashore_518203 said:

The manager of Charlottetown Transit has confirmed that the used buses are El Dorado EZ Rider II buses from Calgary. It will be interesting to see them in service in Charlottetown.

Great thx for confirming, i am wondering when will they expect to hit the road?  And have they been shipped to Charlottetown yet?  Thank you

18 hours ago, TTC 9701 said:

I believe they can operate single door in regular service there.

all the buses running in Charlottetown now are 2 doors..............would be interesting to see how those single door buses work out for them.............

3 minutes ago, Flyer E902 said:

That sucks at least we sold our orion ii to autobus Laval and gave our III 286 to tokmakjian sn diesel and then to oc transpo 

You should just stop talking.

• Like 2

On 7/13/2016 at 4:24 PM, Cimon8000 said:

I agree................

but the problem is, their Eldorados are single door, how is it going to work for Charlottetown?

It's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!  Who uses the rear door when the Provinces itself is too nice!

Seems they acquired another EZ Rider from Calgary. Seen a recent photo of 74 which is grey and white sporting the logo and a green number. I would assume they have bought a few more?

IMG_1442

• Like 2

On 3/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, TTC 9701 said:

Seems they acquired another EZ Rider from Calgary. Seen a recent photo of 74 which is grey and white sporting the logo and a green number. I would assume they have bought a few more?

I received an updated fleet list from the Transit Manager at T3:

• Bus 73, VIN 1N9MLAC668C084091, ex-Calgary Transit 1606, El Dorado EZ Rider II
  • Bus 74, VIN 1N9MLAC668C084088, ex-Calgary Transit 1603, El Dorado EZ Rider II

The buses were acquired in 2018. I did not get a more specific date.

The listing also contained a VIN for bus # 72:

• 2G9B30AA6GA098043

I suspect that this is an error on the fleet list. That VIN corresponds to Calgary Vicinity 1630. I suspect that in transitioning from the El Dorados to the Vicinities, the registration from 1630 and another El Dorado may have been accidentally switched and not noticed.

I have an inquiry into T3 to check the VIN for bus # 72.

44 minutes ago, ROSeaboyer said:

Are the only buses that T3 has active in their fleet now their purchases from Calgary and the old demo (bus #s 60-74)?

All of the Dupont replica trolleys have been retired. The Zhong Tong (# 69) is still active.