Sign in to follow this  
Articulated

Transfer Point

Just to give you an update on what's coming up in the next few weeks:

- Grand River Transit and OC Transpo galleries should be up and running by next week. Courtesy of me and Waiting For 30 Minutes.

- More TTC and YRT pictures will be uploaded. Courtesy of YRTeen and yrt304.

- We are also considering new members to join our Transfer Point team. Do not PM us to try to get a spot; we will PM you. If you PM us, we will not answer.

Some of you may be wondering about the lack of updates to Transfer Point in recent days. Well, vivablue5215, YRTeen, and I (Waiting for 30 Minutes) are still settling into our new homes for the next little while, which puts constraints on many things, especially time. Although new photos have been taken, the lack of time disables us from uploading them to Transfer Point. yrt304 is not experiencing the same difficulties as us three, however, the business of the main photo uploader prevents many of his new photos from being displayed. Please stay tuned, and as soon as we have all settled in, updates to Transfer Point will recommence. In the mean time, you may explore the individual photo galleries of yrt304, vivablue5215, YRTeen, and Waiting for 30 Minutes.

Some of you may be wondering about the lack of updates to Transfer Point in recent days. Well, vivablue5215, YRTeen, and I (Waiting for 30 Minutes) are still settling into our new homes for the next little while, which puts constraints on many things, especially time. Although new photos have been taken, the lack of time disables us from uploading them to Transfer Point. yrt304 is not experiencing the same difficulties as us three, however, the business of the main photo uploader prevents many of his new photos from being displayed. Please stay tuned, and as soon as we have all settled in, updates to Transfer Point will recommence. In the mean time, you may explore the individual photo galleries of yrt304, vivablue5215, YRTeen, and Waiting for 30 Minutes.

Not to mention as well, I left my card reader at home... :)

Which means everything is stuck in my camera, and I can't upload anything. I would use my roomate's computer, but he's gone for the weekend.

Not to mention as well, I left my card reader at home... :P

Which means everything is stuck in my camera, and I can't upload anything. I would use my roomate's computer, but he's gone for the weekend.

You can usually find USB card readers pretty cheap at most camera stores.

You can usually find USB card readers pretty cheap at most camera stores.

It's okay, I'm heading home later tonight and I'll grab my card reader then.

Hopefully the photos will be up and running in the next two weeks (have about 100ish photos to upload to the majhost gallery first to organize them, then go from there).

It's okay, I'm heading home later tonight and I'll grab my card reader then.

Hopefully the photos will be up and running in the next two weeks (have about 100ish photos to upload to the majhost gallery first to organize them, then go from there).

And another hundred from me. :D

We welcome Enzo Aquarius to our Transfer Point team, and he has proudly provided his picture of YRT 9901 for us.

As for other updates, the OC Transpo gallery is up, though not all pictures have been uploaded yet (I'm getting tired today, and I have 11 hours of lectures tomorrow).

Grand River Transit update:

Added 2201, 2204, 9213, 9410, 9411, 9414, and 9422 in the New Flyer D40LF set.

Added 530, 2402, 2407, 2411, 2417, 2420, 2424, 2607, 2608, 2609, 2610, 2701, 2707, 2710, 2713, 8013, 8019, and 8020 in the Nova LFS set.

Added 526, 8914, and 9013 in the Orion V set.

Added 532 in the Orion VI set.

Added 2319, 2322, 2323, and an Interior Shot in the Orion VII set.

I've also updated our profile. :)

Updates for Transfer Point will start to become weekly to bi-weekly, due to our increasing loads of university work.

Updates have more or less always been "as we get new pictures", and since we've only been operating for 1 1/2 months it's been frequent updates as we have a large collection of photos to be uploaded.

I hope to start uploading pictures from the past month within the next week, so stay tuned!