BCT-3122-D800-10240

MUNI (San Francisco, CA)

On 9/13/2018 at 1:56 PM, martin607 said:

Thanks. I remember those Flyer trolleybuses when they were relatively new during visits way back when. No electronics, just traditional resistor control. Boy were they fast (but jerky). I remember kids on the bus praising the fast "take off".

And who doesn't love a PCC car?

IKR! The PCCs are amazing. The E800s haul major ass. I could not believe how fast they are.

• Like 1

I plan on coming down next year for the 2019 heritage weekend... I'm just curious as to far far in advance details start coming up so I can book trains/flights down & have accommodation in the Bay Area over that weekend arranged.

On 9/15/2018 at 5:09 PM, UpLift Vancouver said:

I plan on coming down next year for the 2019 heritage weekend... I'm just curious as to far far in advance details start coming up so I can book trains/flights down & have accommodation in the Bay Area over that weekend arranged.

Ya man! 2019 might be a better year. This year was not very good because we didn’t have all the buses out which made it a little boring. Overall, it was fun.

On 10/10/2018 at 9:33 PM, UpDownAcross38 said:

Here are three Neoplan AN460s sitting at Islais Creek.

fullsizeoutput_23b.thumb.jpeg.c8ebfa5c131c385cdf9ab404565947b5.jpeg

Is this one sold to lacmta 

This photo goes to Kevin Lo. 

sfmuni_8315.jpg

On 10/10/2018 at 9:33 PM, UpDownAcross38 said:

Here are three Neoplan AN460s sitting at Islais Creek.

fullsizeoutput_23b.thumb.jpeg.c8ebfa5c131c385cdf9ab404565947b5.jpeg

Are these lacmta specs 

LACMTA_Neoplan_6512.jpg

2 hours ago, martin607 said:

@UpDownAcross38 Which routes are the new XT40 trolleybuses mostly on? I've heard about the 6 because of a detour, but otherwise are the new arrivals going to particular routes or are they spread out, with a few XT40s on each route?

I personally have no idea, but in due time the Xcelsiors will fully replace the high-floor fleet in accordance with ADA. That is unquestionably true.

14 hours ago, martin607 said:

@UpDownAcross38 Which routes are the new XT40 trolleybuses mostly on? I've heard about the 6 because of a detour, but otherwise are the new arrivals going to particular routes or are they spread out, with a few XT40s on each route?

41 Union,, 2/3 has a couple. And they run on a variety of routes.

• Thanks 1