BCT-3122-D800-10240

Out of ordinary Calgary Transit bus spottings

Its soooooo nice to have full buses on the 406 - for one, my ass doesn't go flying out of my seat, the second it hits a bump at full speed (example: near Bishop O'Byrne). But secondly, reminds me of Winnipeg, where every single route had a full bus at all times. Kind of reminds me of home, in a weird way...

That being said, seems the 406 is a hotspot for D40LFR's. I've barely seen any since leaving Winnipeg, and now every single day... theres always one on the 406. 

Tried out my new phone camera for this - makes my old Canon from years ago look completely obsolete...

6036 - 23

IMG_20200417_211449_447.jpg

• Like 1

6007 on the 32

6011 on the 148

6029 on the 43

Though i suspect for this signup these might become normal

8104 on the 302 this morning - I've never seen a Nova on the route, well... ever. 

• Like 1

8055 has its rear Luminator completely orange, this morning. Haven't seen that since I left Winnipeg.

• Haha 1

This is only out of the ordinary in the context of Calgary Transit's COVID-19 service, but I noticed a 40-footer operating on Route 1 earlier. Transit55 shows two of those (7794 and 7937) are on the route today. Route 1 has been typically an articulated route all day since the April 6 service change.