Out of ordinary Calgary Transit bus spottings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7897 seems to be running out of Anderson Garage as of late still. It was on the rte 2 yesterday on a run that normally has Anderson based buses and this afternoon, I saw it running on a route out of Canyon Meadows Station. I forget which rte I saw it on though.

Yes, there's another one as well that has been at AG the past little while... forgot to write the number down when I rode it the other day, but it was a 2004.

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted 3 D60LFR's coming out of Manchester on 42nd Ave and turning onto NB Macleod around 7:30 tonight, all running not in service... any idea where they were coming from?

If bus 6008 was one of them, they were training buses.

5053 was on an all-day run on the 3 this morning (Key 133).

5116 was also on an all day run on route 3 that day. Not sure what key number. That run normally has AG based D40LF's.

• 4 weeks later...
A fishbowl parked at Anderson for the weekend on the south end of the lot... looked like 10XX

There was one running on the 52 on Thursday past 9PM. Was too far to see the number, but spotted it twice. Is there a SG run that late on the 52 or would this be the Fishbowl that's sitting at Anderson?