General FML moments

vivablue5215

Yesterday at school, all of my classmates (including me, obviously) stayed 5 minutes after the bell rings at noon because most of us (not me) talked when the teacher was trying to say something.

Good news: She let me go and I took STM 25-216 back home with a very nice driver. :D

Bad news: Some stayed 10 mins., too bad for them :P .

I just lost a song on my Hard Drive that was EXCLUSIVE (hard to find on the internet), My friend that I gave the song to is out of town and I need that song for tomorrow afternoon... FML

Meh... "exclusive" doesn't really mean anything with the internet now a days... I could probably find the song in 5 minutes if I don't actually have it already!

Meh... "exclusive" doesn't really mean anything with the internet now a days... I could probably find the song in 5 minutes if I don't actually have it already!

It's literally exclusive. My friend recorded the song and only gave it to my friend and I. Both of them are out of town and have no access to a computer right now. So I'm screwed for tomorrow...

It's literally exclusive. My friend recorded the song and only gave it to my friend and I. Both of them are out of town and have no access to a computer right now. So I'm screwed for tomorrow...

oh.... it's one your friend made and only you, him and your other friend had a copy of it? Ok.. makes sense then... ya.. FYL...

I got busted for taking my future car out (it isn't mine yet but it's on the way) while my parents were gone to Europe. So far it's not a FML but it probably will turn into one.

However a current FML is the fact that I lost the safety check certificate that I need in order to get that car!!!! :@

In Travel and Tourism, (Stupid class. I'm only taking it because the only other class that isn't full is parenting) we were supposed to have a test tomorrow. Yesterday I just said "oh, our test is on Wednesday, So I'll just study tomorrow". But today in class since everyone was just talking and not doing their work, she decided to give us the test at the last 4 minutes of the class when everyone would fail since the test was out of 50. Retarded bitch. No wonder the class average is 29% :P

During first period, I left my coffee on my desk while I took down my friend's chair. As I was taking it down, my bad slipped off my shoulder, hit my coffee and spilled all over the floor... :P

Thank God my math teacher isn't such an ass.

In Travel and Tourism, (Stupid class. I'm only taking it because the only other class that isn't full is parenting) we were supposed to have a test tomorrow. Yesterday I just said "oh, our test is on Wednesday, So I'll just study tomorrow". But today in class since everyone was just talking and not doing their work, she decided to give us the test at the last 4 minutes of the class when everyone would fail since the test was out of 50. Retarded bitch. No wonder the class average is 29% :P

My travel and tourism teacher was cool. We basically spent five months watching re-runs on the Travel Channel, with the occasional test on tourism or other countries. After that point I took every course that teacher was teaching.

The funny thing is, I probably learned more from that teacher every year than all the other teachers I had combined. :P

My FML moment of the day: I was supposed to go to my grandmother's today, but didn't get around to leaving the house until 2pm to go to the library and get dinner. While out, I discovered that Taco Time doesn't have 2 crisp meats for 5 dollars on Tuesday anymore, that "four of the taco Tuesday tacos" will get you hard tacos, and my camera's batteries died without much warning. I've been trying to call my grandmother to tell her why I didn't go there today, and she isn't answering her phone now! (She's not dead; they just have a quite phone and a habit of ignoring it.) Not as FML as the other ones but I was quite vexed.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. ;)

Have to start work at 5 AM tomorrow to clean the store because the district manager is supposed to show up at some point during the day... :o

I have to sleep in as long as I want to tommorrow ... FML!