General FML moments

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found out that a new friend I have been speaking to on another forum for a few weeks online is unfortunately likely no longer with us. She made a post saying that she wanted to let her friends

Today, I had a moment I hadn’t thought about ever. But today really brought it into perspective. I was out walking and a kid I know who lives down the street was outside. Obviously giving ourselv

Round 2 will be even more entertaining. 

Posted Images

Here's one:

A hot chick was sitting on the window seat of a TTC bus I got on and when I came to sit with her, she left, therefore ruining my chances to meet with her. At least I got the seat, but for the rest of the trip a fat man who weighs 300 lbs. (136 kg) sits beside me and falls asleep.

Here's one:

A hot chick was sitting on the window seat of a TTC bus I got on and when I came to sit with her, she left, therefore ruining my chances to meet with her. At least I got the seat, but for the rest of the trip a fat man who weighs 300 lbs. (136 kg) sits beside me and falls asleep.

Yeah.,.... I was having a good nap until I heard you fart! :D LOL!

My sister dared me to eat a whole tea biscuit in one shot, I accepted but at the same time, my dad called me over to meet on of our guest's hot daughter. I couldn't swallow it all in time because it was so dry and I ended up spewing tea biscuit comets all over her while saying "Hello" She glared at me the rest of the evening. FML. :angry:

On Monday, I was hoping to get a couple D40LFs on the 504 Bustitution and then make my way up to St. Clair via 501/77/71. A couple minutes after I get off, I search my pockets and realize I lost my wallet on the streetcar. :angry: The worse part was, it was going down to Long Branch so I decided to wait at the EB stop. Later while I'm waiting my mom calls my cell to start blasting at me because I lost my wallet and the fact that someone found it (my mom's metropass was in my wallet). So I called the lady (my mom said this lady was hard to understand because of her accent) to see where she lived to I could go get my wallet. It just so happened that she lived at the condo behind the streetcar stop I was waiting at! I eventually got my wallet after 40 minutes of losing it.

*Commences head bashing on wall*

• 5 weeks later...

That happens to me a lot. These days I always keep my key and bus pass together and take both even if I don't need the bus pass but that just makes me forget other things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had another FML moment yesterday on my afternoon school run. Schools been in for only 2 weeks and twice already I had to take a kid back to school at the end of my run. Both times I had to work at another job and both times I was late by 20 minutes, fml. Last year I never had this problem but now with this new afternoon elementary run I seem be getting kyboshed.

One of my friends had a crisis, i snuck out of the house with my stepdad's car. I made it 3/4 of the way there & then it ran out of gas.

Good news: crisis was resolved

Bad news: I had to push a car half way home

Today, I just finished a LONG essay and as soon as I was ready to save it to my flash drive, the computer shut down. This was at a school computer lab, where shutting down computers erases ALL files on the hard drive. FML.

Yesterday my Religon teacher (I hate friggin World Religions, so much work for a subject I won't be worrying about in the next 50 years) wasn't at school. So we'd think she'd let us off by leaving little or no work at all.

But guess what, she like THREE overhead notes, a package and textbook work which is a lot of work for this weekend.