General FML moments

vivablue5215

It's miraculous that I am even on this computer now...

My mom has some serious housework issues and she is mad.

To the point where she actually said she was gonna ground me...a college student...from DOING MY OWN HOMEWORK!!! Why? Because "you got too much computer time"

F_CK MY F_CKING LIFE!!!

It's miraculous that I am even on this computer now...

My mom has some serious housework issues and she is mad.

To the point where she actually said she was gonna ground me...a college student...from DOING MY OWN HOMEWORK!!! Why? Because "you got too much computer time"

F_CK MY F_CKING LIFE!!!

Live in residence. Life is so much better here.

Today, I got switched out of my current functions class, with a really good teacher (I had him for grade 9), into another class with a crap teacher who is horrible (I had him for grade 10). The first thing I said and thought was thank god I'm not in (crap teacher)'s class!! And as if to spite me, here we go, I got switched into it. All because the school decided to hire a teacher in October. FML

Lost my camera today on the iXpress.

Though ironically, my friend bought a new camera for me as a birthday present :D (though my birthday isn't for another 12 days).

Almost lost my camera at the Rideau center a few days ago, luckily for me I remembered that I didn't put it back in my bag so I ran back for it and it was still there :lol:

Why were you hoping he was going to be gone? Plans?

It was snowing today, I didn't want to wait too long for the bus so I started walking down the street. Then I missed the bus. Then I missed the second bus. I had to walk home, too.

Yesterday, I was gonna go transit fanning with TRANSIT_FREAK and as I went to the Spring Garden subway station, I went to go over to the turnstile, where around 120 high schoolers squeezed their way. That was the only turnstile they could use. The door that allows strollers & wheelchairs through was open and two transit cops guarded it. I attempted to run for the train because it was coming.

As I finally made it through the LONG line and through the turnstile, I slid my pass and went through and ran. BUT a paranoid cop thought I was running through the stroller door to get a free ride and he was like "GET YOUR @$$ BACK HERE 'FORE I LOCK YOU UP" and grabbed my arm with a grip that could've cracked a black walnut.

He pulled, or rather, yanked me back and cussed me out like a sailor and I left, skaken. I went above ground and just them I got a text from MOM asking me where she was and that I should come to her immediately. So I had to temporarily call off the fantrip.

So the cops made a scene and it was all for nothing and they embarrased the hell out of me.

FML.

But thankfully I was still able to go an hour later and transitfan with TRANSIT_FREAK.

Guest GRT Kid

The other day at school, I was rushing to make it to first period on time. I hit the girl I really like with a door. Then I started seeing her around 9 times a day and she would give me a dirty look. FML !!! :)