General FML moments

vivablue5215

I Heard that tommorow we're going to have a "talk" at school because at lunch time and after school a lot of kids at my school are getting robbed for their, Ipods, Cell phones, wallets, etc. *sigh...*

How ironic.. which leads me to my FML.

Today, (Yes, actually today) I got robbed of my iPod at school. FML.

How ironic.. which leads me to my FML.

Today, (Yes, actually today) I got robbed of my iPod at school. FML.

That's just horrible. What's the world coming to? These kids in school are the future. Our future doctors, lawyers, teachers etc. I guess our future criminals too. Man, just flipping unbelievable.

I guess stuff like that didn't happen when I went to school because we didn't have devices on our person that could be stolen. (Can't steal what hasn't been invented yet!). Perhaps the occasional person had a transistor radio with them.

I just wasted a cross town trip to get TWO USB cables. NEITHER of them work. I attached my camera and the computer poped up saying "USB device not recognized". And then I attached my MP3 player, which doubles as the ONLY flash drive I have with ALL my homework on it, and the computer said "USB device not recognized", then I tested out the other cable on the MP3 and it said "USB device not recognized" and then the camera, and the computer replied, "USB device not recognized". Five bucks and three hours DOWN THE DRAIN!! Now I have three wires that don't work and they might as well be used only for whipping butts. FML.

• 4 weeks later...

yesterday i put my my new gloves (the red Olympic ones for $10 form the bay) into my coat pocket i was worried they would fall out so i put them into a bag with canned goods i was taking with me to the holiday train, i forgot id put them in there after and then i put the bag into a bin at the event! and i didnt reallize that until i went to bed and im like damn! the crappy part is i didnt even get a chance to wear them oh well hopefully the food bank gives them to somebody whos need them more than i do i can get another pair.

yesterday i put my my new gloves (the red Olympic ones for $10 form the bay) into my coat pocket i was worried they would fall out so i put them into a bag with canned goods i was taking with me to the holiday train, i forgot id put them in there after and then i put the bag into a bin at the event! and i didnt reallize that until i went to bed and im like damn! the crappy part is i didnt even get a chance to wear them oh well hopefully the food bank gives them to somebody whos need them more than i do i can get another pair.

I have a pair. They're quite soft and warm. Kinda drafty in heavy wind though. (They're knitted)

I just created a brand new Coppermine-powered photo gallery hosted by So Sugary...now I can't access my gallery, or the So Sugary technical support forums! And the gallery will be deleted within a few days if I don't put photos in it!!! FML!!!!

Not only that...but all my avatars and signature photos...which are files from another So Sugary gallery...are little red X's!

Last Thursday, IIRC, I was waiting for an artic to come until it did came, BUT the driver wasn't letting anyone to get in because it was crushloaded and then another LFS came but it was a 2002 so I rode that one to school. Later when I got off the bus at school I notice there was another 62 foot right behind my crappy bus!!! I was pissed!!! :D FML!!

I want to drop my welding class, (boring, and the teacher is douchebag) but I can't because I'm short one credit. (you need 16 credits to drop a class). Somehow, I managed to fail music with a 36% in grade 9. Guess It was a bad Idea to slack off in my first year of HS......