General FML moments

vivablue5215

What's yours since you started this thread? :)

I don't have one today, but I had one yesterday. :unsure:

"Today", I was getting a ticket out to board the 40 to go to school for exams. Right after I inserted my ticket into the fare box, I realized two were stuck inside. Both went in. I had none left to go home so I had to call my mom. She wasn't pleased at all. FML.

Ok heres one i had an exam this morning so i waited like 20 mins for the 111 ( as usual) and when i had gotten on the bus i remember that previously for some reason i had a pen in my pocket and it exploded so when i got on the bus the driver said this isn't your bus pass i then realized my 6 digit # was covered in ink so he kicked me off and when i got to school i was 15 mins late for my exam. FML

A tape got caught in my VCR and wouldn't eject, so I had to open it up to remove it. I put another tape in and it got stuck as well. When I press eject, the film doesn't go completely back into the tape, so now the VCR is messed up and I needed it to tape something tonight which is now not going to happen.

Yesterday on my paper route, (I deliver the community papers with all the flyers inside) I was going up the semi-steep hill on Oakwood on my friend's trike (with a front and rear basket to hold all the papers in). On the sidewalk was a whole bunch of wires, so we had to merge in with traffic. While on the road, the worst thing happened.. the rear basket broke and dumped the whole load onto the road. And that was A LOT of papers as it was right at the beginning of the route.

A tape got caught in my VCR and wouldn't eject, so I had to open it up to remove it. I put another tape in and it got stuck as well. When I press eject, the film doesn't go completely back into the tape, so now the VCR is messed up and I needed it to tape something tonight which is now not going to happen.

Who uses VCRs anymore? ^_^

I do!

My FML moment is when I couldn't get to sleep on Friday and I'm tired as h*** on Saturday and at 13:00 I fall asleep then wake up at 19:00 and I think it's Sunday.

i do as well, i dont record with it, i keep it for legacy purposes, specifically watching GPS Video tapes since ray neilson passed away before his catalog was converted to DVD and the guy ray hired to do it, lost interest and never finished, the masters were saved and are in the care of ted wickson who could theoretically get someone to do it if there was enough interest but i dont think that will ever happen

2 weeks ago on my last day of school before exam days started I asked my teacher when we were suppose to come back to see out marks since I had no exams on those exam days. He wasn't sure himself and told me to come on either Friday (last week) or Monday (today), I assumed it was Monday. I asked my friend on MSN yesterday night when it was and he told me it was last Thursday, :D. So I show up today anyways to get my lock off my locker before they cut it and nobody is there except for 1-2 students and all the teachers. I just grabbed my lock and left as quick as possible.

i got two words..... WAL*MART aka (wal-crack) as Luke would say :D

Wal Crack always has great FML moments. Receiving trucks in the evening is always a nightmare. We often get skids that fall apart on the truck or as soon as we get them off the truck.

I just had a great FML moment with my toaster. I put some bread in the toaster and I left it alone for a couple of minutes. So when I returned, I find that stupid toaster burned the bread to hell. So now I have to babysit the toaster.

Wal Crack always has great FML moments. Receiving trucks in the evening is always a nightmare. We often get skids that fall apart on the truck or as soon as we get them off the truck.

I just had a great FML moment with my toaster. I put some bread in the toaster and I left it alone for a couple of minutes. So when I returned, I find that stupid toaster burned the bread to hell. So now I have to babysit the toaster.

a FML moment is kinda similar to yours for the toaster except with me my toaster has a tendency to pop back up but this time it stayed in but didnt toast lol

With mine, if you don't push it in all the way, it will stay down, but not turn on. It usually doesn't pop on its own anymore, but makes a grinding sound when it is trying to and that lets you know it's done, which is ok.

Aw, c'mon guys, a new toaster isn't that expensive... which reminds me that I need a new one too.. :rolleyes:

Mine always burns it to a crisp that is inedible or it just leaves it only slightly toasted. (barely any difference than fresh bread) And usually when I try to re-toast it, it comes out as a crisp, all black with soot.

Found my School Bus vandalised this morning.... someone(s) broke into the back door, and stole my 2-Way radio, and emptied the fire extinguisher all over the interior..... so i am bringing the bus to the garage to clean it up and file a report.... and i blow the brake line!! 2 hours waiting for the tow truck, and blocking Eglinton.... and after all that, my replacement bus.... the oldest one in the entire fleet!!!

Found my School Bus vandalised this morning.... someone(s) broke into the back door, and stole my 2-Way radio, and emptied the fire extinguisher all over the interior..... so i am bringing the bus to the garage to clean it up and file a report.... and i blow the brake line!! 2 hours waiting for the tow truck, and blocking Eglinton.... and after all that, my replacement bus.... the oldest one in the entire fleet!!!

ouch sounds like a rough day sorry to hear that and to top it off the oldest in the fleet that's only good in certain cases ( fishbowl,Classic)

Hope that doesnt happen again