Hamilton Street Railway

Hybrid0920

2 hours ago, Vekoma said:

I'm an HSR driver and you are correct, the Mountaineer route will have 2 blocks at any given time completing a full loop every hour, for half-hour service. On demand will then have 2 buses at any given time. Obviously, both blocks are Garage to Garage, so you'll have 2 buses in the AM, then 2 new ones for the PM.

Ok i am correct for once🤣🤣. I first heard about this on Saturday from a driver i know but i was going to wait until its 100% confirmed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Leapster10 said:

Bus 2115 has broken down on-route already... I believe it was on route 23. I've just seen it be towed away from the nearby KFC at the traffic lights.

2115 has been in service for over 2 months now, so it's no longer "new". Buses experience issues frequently, whether they're new or old.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hamilton.area.transit said:

2116 has been sent back to Nova due to the rear axle snapped while doing route 2 Barton. Got informed today. This happened on December 5th

https://www.caasco.com/advocacy/worst-roads/2022-results

I guess it's for good reason Barton St. tops the CAA's list of worst roads in Ontario.

Any idea which section of Barton St. specifically that wrecked the bus?

11 hours ago, hamilton.area.transit said:

my source says otherwise.

He says he saw 2201, 2202, 2204, 2205, 2207, 2209, and 2211.

I did not know this was a competition ! Based on the wording of your reply, it sure sounds that way.

I have not been "up the hill" for a few days so there could be more up there. 2203 has been delivered (no photo for proof, but I did see it) so no list can ever be totally up to date.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Seashore_518203 said:

I did not know this was a competition ! Based on the wording of your reply, it sure sounds that way.

I have not been "up the hill" for a few days so there could be more up there. 2203 has been delivered (no photo for proof, but I did see it) so no list can ever be totally up to date.

I did not mean to word it like it was a competition my bad. 

On 12/17/2022 at 9:55 AM, Seashore_518203 said:

All he said was that his source had differing information and gave the as-then reported fleet numbers.  You're getting all worked up and passive-aggressive over that?  Nobody should be made to feel like they have to walk around like they're on eggshells over something so minor.

17 hours ago, Wayside Observer said:

All he said was that his source had differing information and gave the as-then reported fleet numbers.  You're getting all worked up and passive-aggressive over that?  Nobody should be made to feel like they have to walk around like they're on eggshells over something so minor.

Sounds like you’re the one getting all worked up. Stop spamming my board.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2