Jump to content

Hamilton Street Railway


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, HamiltonTransit1710 said:

when did  this incident happen

I hope that you realize the post you are quoting is EIGHT YEARS OLD.

20 minutes ago, Orion V said:

Last Sat they used 1009 on route 99 instead of the Trolley Replicas. Is this a permanent thing now? Did something happened to the Trolley Replicas?

I rode and photographed one of the replica trolleys back on August 11th. So they are definitely still around and operating. However, if both units are out of service for maintenance or whatever other reason, they have to use something to provide service.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do, as he is a trusted professional in the transit vehicle maintenance field. I agree with him that your post was rather pointless.

Your post is pointless. Then how would you like it if I deleted my account from this website?

I just retired, 30 years service, from MiWay (Feb 28/18).  Now I'm proud to say my son just got hired by HSR.  Starts training on Mar 12.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Orion V said:

Last Sat they used 1009 on route 99 instead of the Trolley Replicas. Is this a permanent thing now? Did something happened to the Trolley Replicas?

One (or both) of them were probably needed for a charter or private event, or possibly maintenance. Happens at least a few times a year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wonka said:

One (or both) of them were probably needed for a charter or private event, or possibly maintenance. Happens at least a few times a year.

Exactly. Although I have seen 1642 on route 99 as recent as last week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Buses 1102 to 1104 and 1420-1421 have onboard Free Wi-Fi. I heard they will be adding more shortly. Also Arboc 1022 apparently had a pretty serious crash most likely putting it out of service for good. I’m wondering if there’s any photos around of damage 1022 sustained? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hybrid0920 said:

Buses 1102 to 1104 and 1420-1421 have onboard Free Wi-Fi. I heard they will be adding more shortly. Also Arboc 1022 apparently had a pretty serious crash most likely putting it out of service for good. I’m wondering if there’s any photos around of damage 1022 sustained? 

Pretty nice deal! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, 7520 said:

Just saw one of the HSR Vicinity buses westbound QEW between Bronte & Burloak broken down on the shoulder. No numbers... not sure what happened. 

 

Not broken down, just ran out of fuel. It was delivered later in the day.

 

Dan

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...