Welcome to the updated CPTDB!

If you prefer an older theme, you can change it back by scrolling to the very bottom and clicking on "Theme" on the bottom right. However, you can also change the background color/image by clicking on the "photo icon" in the black bar with your username at the top of the page.

Click the X on the top right of this box to dismiss this message.

Hybrid0920

Hamilton Street Railway

4 hours ago, HamiltonTransit1710 said:

when did  this incident happen

I hope that you realize the post you are quoting is EIGHT YEARS OLD.

20 minutes ago, Orion V said:

Last Sat they used 1009 on route 99 instead of the Trolley Replicas. Is this a permanent thing now? Did something happened to the Trolley Replicas?

I rode and photographed one of the replica trolleys back on August 11th. So they are definitely still around and operating. However, if both units are out of service for maintenance or whatever other reason, they have to use something to provide service.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Orion V said:

Last Sat they used 1009 on route 99 instead of the Trolley Replicas. Is this a permanent thing now? Did something happened to the Trolley Replicas?

One (or both) of them were probably needed for a charter or private event, or possibly maintenance. Happens at least a few times a year.

1 hour ago, Wonka said:

One (or both) of them were probably needed for a charter or private event, or possibly maintenance. Happens at least a few times a year.

Exactly. Although I have seen 1642 on route 99 as recent as last week.

8 hours ago, JRM1000 said:

All 1700’s and all 1800’s are in service. The 1800’s that are not yet showing as in seevice should be within coming days. 

That include the Vicinity buses?

1 hour ago, JRM1000 said:

No, excluding the Vicinity’s, which are supposed to be arriving shortly. 

Ah got ya. Looking forward to riding one in the future. Its the 18 they're going on first, right?

45 minutes ago, Bravo Actual said:

Ah got ya. Looking forward to riding one in the future. Its the 18 they're going on first, right?

That is the plan as they were initially bought to replace the ARBOCs.

Buses 1102 to 1104 and 1420-1421 have onboard Free Wi-Fi. I heard they will be adding more shortly. Also Arboc 1022 apparently had a pretty serious crash most likely putting it out of service for good. I’m wondering if there’s any photos around of damage 1022 sustained? 

1 hour ago, Hybrid0920 said:

Buses 1102 to 1104 and 1420-1421 have onboard Free Wi-Fi. I heard they will be adding more shortly. Also Arboc 1022 apparently had a pretty serious crash most likely putting it out of service for good. I’m wondering if there’s any photos around of damage 1022 sustained? 

Pretty nice deal! 

1 hour ago, HamiltonTransit1710 said:

Does anyone have any photos of the new buses the 30 foot buses 

You can get them when they go into service. Sit tight and relax.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bravo Actual said:

They are NOT going to be on the 52A yet, correct?

They're not here yet. It'll probably be December before you see one in service. Still no word on the fleet numbers as yet. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Chris W said:

They're not here yet. It'll probably be December before you see one in service. Still no word on the fleet numbers as yet. 

Last I heard from fleet is 1841, 42, 43, 44 and 45. I’ll see if I can find out about the rest. 

Just saw one of the HSR Vicinity buses westbound QEW between Bronte & Burloak broken down on the shoulder. No numbers... not sure what happened. 

18 hours ago, 7520 said:

Just saw one of the HSR Vicinity buses westbound QEW between Bronte & Burloak broken down on the shoulder. No numbers... not sure what happened. 

Not broken down, just ran out of fuel. It was delivered later in the day.

Dan

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hybrid0920 said:

Sent to me today by a friend: 

FD527ABE-13BB-48E1-AFE1-F80449453500.jpeg

377664CE-6992-4FE9-B658-0695FCD3382F.jpeg

Huh. Not quite what I expected them to look like... Wonder how they'll ride on the 52A... If and when they go on it.

looking pretty good with the frameless windows. definitely a lot more eye catching than the arboc's.

16 hours ago, Vekoma said:

I was dicking around in the HSR wiki and couldn't help but notice XN60s' listed for "on order". Has it actually been confirmed anywhere that we are getting new artics?

Nova artics are actually a pleasure to drive. But I don't think they make CNG vehicles.