King County Metro - Seattle, Washington

Hi, all good evening,

I saw check on the internet for CPTDB Wiki, about old originally in school the articulated bus model MAN SG-220. Because of Lane Transit District (LTD) was purchased 5 series from Metro coach 1400's. LTD: "Used only for football shuttles".

LTD:

761 from 1422

762 from 1495

763 from 1522 and

764 from 1527

765 from 1548

KCM: coach number 1400-1550, Did not answer source for the update list notes for this?

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Lane_Transit_District - Down below "Retired"

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/King_County_Metro_Transit_1400-1550

May be an image of bus and outdoors

Credit photo by Les Hoffman.

Les: Upon research, I believe this was from Nov.19, 1996, when we got slammed with a sudden and heavy storm during the AM rush. Facebook Group: Northwest Bus Fans.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/King_County_Metro_Transit_3201-3544

10 minutes ago, Amaryah Johnson said:

May be an image of bus and outdoors

Credit photo by Les Hoffman.

Les: Upon research, I believe this was from Nov.19, 1996, when we got slammed with a sudden and heavy storm during the AM rush. Facebook Group: Northwest Bus Fans.

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/King_County_Metro_Transit_3201-3544

@Detroit Diesel 6V92TA @Rob's Transport Hub@kona404 @aznichiro115

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kennys bus drawings said:

What is the model of the seats for all of the DE60LFs, D40LFs, and gillig phantoms? The king county metro ones.

DE60LF seating: 56

D40LF seating: 35

Gillig Phantom 40’ seating: 42.

19 minutes ago, Kennys bus drawings said:

Not the amount, I mean the model name.

I could understand it model an answer. 

D40LF and Gillig Phantom 30', 35', and 40' trade of Orion VII EPA10 HEV, Xcelsior XDE35 (60), 40 (60) and Gillig Low Floor HEV 40' (195).

DE60LF (213) it so sometimes are tired very slow the engines, then trade by Xcelsior XDE60 just more than (355) series.

King County Metro, has much obsessed often time again product use the Electric-Hybrid for them model is DE60LF, LFA, LFR, and XDE60 what did say no longer in the tunnel for 2 years ago in Seattle. May say no more provide for them Electric-Diesel can delete replace by new a Diesel again for them Xcelsior XD40, and XD60 the articulated bus also a copy label inside built product during passengers add new USB Ports on the bus notice.

1 hour ago, Amaryah Johnson said:

King County Metro, has much obsessed often time again product use the Electric-Hybrid for them model is DE60LF, LFA, LFR, and XDE60 what did say no longer in the tunnel for 2 years ago in Seattle. May say no more provide for them Electric-Diesel can delete replace by new a Diesel again for them Xcelsior XD40, and XD60 the articulated bus also a copy label inside built product during passengers add new USB Ports on the bus notice.

I would be very surprised if KCM got more diesel buses. They didn't just get hybrids to use in the bus tunnel. I expect them to just get more hybrids in the future, or more all-electric buses.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, bnsf27 said:

I would be very surprised if KCM got more diesel buses. They didn't just get hybrids to use in the bus tunnel. I expect them to just get more hybrids in the future, or more all-electric buses.

I'm not sure about them Electric-Hybrid often time, why not a copy label "USB Ports" the built during passengers on the bus and I believe cheat the management in building in Seattle for them the bus has an issue sounds isn't a good all material awful.