Who On This Lives In Halifax?

Well I do not live in Halifax and I do not know any tips to find the fishbowls but I would recommend fanning the ferries and the Classic Artics.

As of June 5th, Halifax is the last city to operate the artics. (There was only two cities to operate them, other being Quebec City)

I was looking at that where are the best spots to find these?

Well I do not live in Halifax and I do not know any tips to find the fishbowls but I would recommend fanning the ferries and the Classic Artics.

As of June 5th, Halifax is the last city to operate the artics. (There was only two cities to operate them, other being Quebec City)

I was looking at that where are the best spots to find these?
Ferries are pretty simple, down at the waterfront at the ferry terminal, but the Classic Artics are almost always on route 10. It is rare to get a regular 40 foot bus on the 10, though it happened to me and Double T just once, it was the only 40 foot bus we saw on the 10 though, the entire trip.

But the 10 is your best bet. Also it is very easy as it just does a continuous loop if you head toward Dartmouth.

Ferries are pretty simple, down at the waterfront at the ferry terminal, but the Classic Artics are almost always on route 10. It is rare to get a regular 40 foot bus on the 10, though it happened to me and Double T just once, it was the only 40 foot bus we saw on the 10 though, the entire trip.

But the 10 is your best bet. Also it is very easy as it just does a continuous loop if you head toward Dartmouth.

Some further things to know: The Classic Artics do not run on Sundays, and you won't find any out on weekdays after 7pm.

The best place to see the New Looks is on Barrington Street, at the Scotia Square terminal (referred to as Barrington & Duke in the schedules). Stand there during rush hour, and I almost guarantee you that one will show up eventually. However, this is a sketchy area to try and take photos, due to the tall buildings and various posts and crosswalks all over the place. Some places I have had more luck taking photos are on Spring Garden Road in front of the library, and across the street from the Bridge Terminal.

Have a great time here!

Just to add to this, there really is no way to say with any amount of certainty when, where and on what routes you'll find any fishbowls. The assignments change a lot. Just as an example a route I've been taking a lot lately, the 62 - one week it will be earlier model GM Classics, then next week it will be later model NovaBus Classics, at the moment it's LFS', it could be D40LFs next week. Who knows.

Regarding the route 10, during off-peak times there are 4 buses servicing the route, 3 of which will be artics and one 40-foot Classic.

Thanks! I'llk have to check out route 10

Thanks! I will! I'm Staying On Leaman how close is it to Duke/Barri.?

Some further things to know: The Classic Artics do not run on Sundays, and you won't find any out on weekdays after 7pm.

The best place to see the New Looks is on Barrington Street, at the Scotia Square terminal (referred to as Barrington & Duke in the schedules). Stand there during rush hour, and I almost guarantee you that one will show up eventually. However, this is a sketchy area to try and take photos, due to the tall buildings and various posts and crosswalks all over the place. Some places I have had more luck taking photos are on Spring Garden Road in front of the library, and across the street from the Bridge Terminal.

Have a great time here!

Thanks! I'll check out Rt. 10 & Barri. & Duke

Just to add to this, there really is no way to say with any amount of certainty when, where and on what routes you'll find any fishbowls. The assignments change a lot. Just as an example a route I've been taking a lot lately, the 62 - one week it will be earlier model GM Classics, then next week it will be later model NovaBus Classics, at the moment it's LFS', it could be D40LFs next week. Who knows.

Regarding the route 10, during off-peak times there are 4 buses servicing the route, 3 of which will be artics and one 40-foot Classic.