Kim Krushell

Brill

Kim Krushell was the announced scheduled guest on an open line show on CHED last night at 6:00 p.m., hosted by Eileen Bell. Promos for the show mentioned that one of the topics would be Edmonton's trolleybuses.

The show came on, and Krushell was a no-show.

Figures.

Kim Krushell was the announced scheduled guest on an open line show on CHED last night at 6:00 p.m., hosted by Eileen Bell. Promos for the show mentioned that one of the topics would be Edmonton's trolleybuses.

The show came on, and Krushell was a no-show.

Figures.

must be afraid of the flack she deserves

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Kim Krushell has been named "Woman of the Year" in the 2009 Consumer's Choice Awards.

Results for the awards are compiled by Leger Marketing.

Ahh that sounds like a conflict of interest. I guess it would be against the rules to allow Leger marketing to perform any more surveys for the city.

It may not have been a 'COE' survey.

Besides, all these surveys are done with a lot of input from whoever is paying to have the survey done.

There was an ETS one being done by Bannister not too long ago. It was an online one. The questions were really biased. So I called up a friend of mine who works for Bannister and she said that's how ETS wanted it done - the marketing company has no say in it, they just perform the survey. There is no 'proof reading' to check for bias, unfairness, or anything of the sort. You could be digging your own grave and not know it.

• 4 weeks later...

I just occured to me... it's somewhat ironic that Kim Krushell, originally from California is apparently all for diesel buses, while her state has very tight restrictions on diesel. I don't believe in some parts you're even allowed to buy new diesel buses, not even diesel hybrids. And, LA is still considering trolleybuses I believe.

Perky, blond, airhead valley girl. I can totally believe she's from California. :)

I just occured to me... it's somewhat ironic that Kim Krushell, originally from California is apparently all for diesel buses, while her state has very tight restrictions on diesel. I don't believe in some parts you're even allowed to buy new diesel buses, not even diesel hybrids. And, LA is still considering trolleybuses I believe.