Waiting for 30 Minutes

Waiting for 30 Minutes's Photos and Videos

My personal notes about the Newmarket map:

- Instead of looping 59's north section via Green Lane, do it via Stellar and Pony. There's more to serve along those roads rather than Ringwell. There's nothing really north of Ringwell in that general area.

- The Bristol/London-Main Street area is inundated with transit loops. Cut the route 54 back to Davis drive and have it loop at Parkside and Queen, back. This gives this residential area some transit service as well. Might want to keep a rush-hour service to EG Station though.

- Eliminate the 56 loop into Upper Canada Mall. I know, YRT presently does it, but so many routes serve it, I don't see a real need for this loop.

- Axe 56 service from Harry Walker. With route 59, and only a few industrial factories along that route, there's no real need for two routes serving the road.

- Extend 98 to serve EG Station trains?

-

NISmall.png

This post is out of date. Please check more recent post for updates.

i guess with the OC detour that means you live in ottawa now?? anyways great video

I'm actually not moving into Ottawa until September 5th. I've been going back and forth, in fact I just returned from another trip. :) Absolutely love the city.

Do you draw your own maps or do you get PDF's?

I'm also beginning work on a video compilation of dumstruck passengers not knowing how to operate back doors.

Now that one I can't wait for !

I'm figuring out a way I could do it without being obvious that I am filming them...

Dunno how I can help you with that, but I can give you a start: Ride accessible buses on non-accessible routes.

Then again, I wonder if you ride a Fishbowl on the 95, would the passengers try to push the door open from the top step...?