Weekend activities

Matt Demers

Grand Theft Auto, San Andreas (like Matt :) ) and Traffic Giant/Locomotion/Simutrans whatever I'm in the mood for. And when my friends call I go chilling with them.

Oh and chat on MSN!!! And on weekends go on Xfire and see if my friends from EE2 are on and play EE2 with them.

On GTA SA I am trying to find the Police Chopper apparently located in Los Santos have you found it Matt? According to cheating websites it appears ontop of the LSPD HQ after you unlock the desert but I've unlocked the desert and it's not there... :rolleyes:

I take walks in my area, go to the mall with friends or family, help my mom out with stuff like food shopping and Laundry, once in a while (maybe every 5-6 weeks) I go over to my cousins place. I used to go to my cousins house every sunday when I was little but now at days I hardly go, I noticed this year I got there every other month, so this year I went in February, April, June, August & October and I know for sure I'll go in December since I always go there for Christmas and New Years unless my mom feels like having the party at my house. Yup, the past weekends have been kinda boring except for the transit fanning trips I go on.

I spend most of my weekend transit-fanning............fool around the city with George Prior on Saturday evening :) , used to get my school buddies over for gaming............but after a while I found myself not interesting in gaming that much anymore...........Grand Theft Auto are good games, except I finished the whole storylines for all GTA III / VC / SA already, and don't really feel like running around looking for horseshoes or secret packages etc. Occasionally I'll drive buses in MM2...........a game which is ok for 30 - 60 minutes max..........seriously the games nowdays suck...........it's always about military combat missions or real silly stuff like "The desperate housewifes"..........seriously can't they come up with any better games or new ideas?! :rolleyes: I want to buy Flight Sim X.............but not sure if I would find that game enjoyable, plus it's pretty damn expensive too! Perhaps Need For Speed Carbon? Of course, I'm still waiting for that bus driver game to release!

Dave

Oh yeah forgot to add that I work on paperbuses when talking to people on MSN sometimes.

How about those elephantine convos that always start, then, when one person leaves, they die :rolleyes:

I spend time orgnizing my pictures and doing digital video, model trains, etc

How about those elephantine convos that always start, then, when one person leaves, they die :rolleyes:

I spend time orgnizing my pictures and doing digital video, model trains, etc

Hehe I always like those elephantine convos but when I'm in lots of Convos, or just one elephantine convo, I ain't working on Paperbuses. I'm done school for this week as tomorrow is a PD Day and as it ain't a weekend just yet... I plan on going to Hurdman, getting permission to take photos from the Supervisor (which is what I was told to do to get photo permission) and take photos all day long. That will really expand my gallery of photos man.

Tomorrow I'm borrowing my mothers digital cameras memory card so I don't have to make trips on the 4 back and forth everytime I take 30 photos.

I usually work on some weekends but on weekends I don't work, I play some games such as Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate. I also take TTC to the Scarborough Town Centre so I can buy stuff and eat the food there. Between Victoria Day and mid-September I go up to the cottage in Muskoka and relax. If it's hot enough, I can go swimming in the lake. :rolleyes:

I check out the boards, spend time with my fiancée Nathalie, which some of you in the Montreal forum already met, going out for drives, playing golf in the summer, spending time with my daugther Rose every second weekend, watching my Habs play on Saturday nights with Nath (we order pizza for supper when Rose isn't there and I have my beer during the second period) and also, going to mass at St-Victor church every Sunday morning.

That's not necessarily what I do in that order, or the order of priority, but in a nutshell, this is what I do on my weekends... :rolleyes:

Guest CantonBus107

Weekend ::: Sleep In, EAT, WORK @ restaurant, GO OUT for fresh air, somtimes compute, excercise workout every <usually saturday nights>. Somtimes I leave the time for studying or homeworking which I dont like at all.

Mostly Transit fanning on Saturdays, watching movies and tv, and playing computer games (GTASA, MSTS Berlin Subway).

Where did you buy the MSTS Berlin Subway add-on? :rolleyes: I always want to get it (without going through online transactions!) Is the game good? I saw a few screenshots and they look gorgeous!

Dave

Play the best system ever, followed by the best combat game ever: Super Nintendo, accompanied by Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers. *drool*

LMAO, i still have the Nintendo Entertainment System plugged in my TV (and it works!). I play Duck Hunt, SMB, and SMB3 :P . Oh yeah, and I also have an NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, and GBA emulators.

Aside, I watch TV, on the computer, chill with friends, msn, make paperbuses, yadayadayada... Finally, but this doesn't have to do with the weekends, I go to Army Cadets (Master Corporal).

LMAO, i still have the Nintendo Entertainment System plugged in my TV (and it works!). I play Duck Hunt, SMB, and SMB3 :P . Oh yeah, and I also have an NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, and GBA emulators.

:P

You think thats old school, I still occasionally play Burger Time or Pro Bowling on Intellivision :P

I havn't played video games for a while now ever since my Gamecube broke. I did play my N64 a couple months ago though, :P. Hopefully my weekends after Christmas will be fun since me and my brother asked my mom and dad for a Nintento Wii. If I get Wii then I'll have 4 Nintento systems (N64, Gamecube, Game Boy Colour, Wii). Nintento all the way!!!

On GTA SA I am trying to find the Police Chopper apparently located in Los Santos have you found it Matt? According to cheating websites it appears ontop of the LSPD HQ after you unlock the desert but I've unlocked the desert and it's not there... :P

Nope, haven't even been looking for it.