Orion VIII

Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services

Spotted New Aerial 105 at the station this evening, couldn't get a picture of it.

Anyone have any info about a call that took place yesterday in Malton sometime around 2 or 3 pm? Heard a lot of sirens and I saw either Aerial 115 or 105 returning from the call.

Capture2.JPG

13 hours ago, AmanKh said:

Spotted New Aerial 105 at the station this evening, couldn't get a picture of it.

Anyone have any info about a call that took place yesterday in Malton sometime around 2 or 3 pm? Heard a lot of sirens and I saw either Aerial 115 or 105 returning from the call.

Capture2.JPG

Second new truck coming in stock colours. Wonder if Mississauga is gonna change fleet colours

50 minutes ago, TheAverageJoe said:

Second new truck coming in stock colours. Wonder if Mississauga is gonna change fleet colours

I do like the extra splash of white on the stock livery. My guess would be that they repaint them into the current livery in the future. The 2 New Ferrara Cinders and recent rebuilds (S105 and P115) also come to mind. They could have been repainted if the livery was changing. Just my opinion on this, can anyone confirm?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, noahrp24 said:

P118 apparently entered service last Tuesday.

Any pictures of the new truck or P121? Also, does anyone have any information about future replacement trucks?

That new A105 sure is loud, heard it coming all the way down my street. Anyone know what engine/transmission powers that beast?

The City of Mississauga, Ontario has established a five-year, renewable and extendable agreement with Commercial Truck Equipment Corporation. The initial apparatus order will include seven Pierce pumper trucks and four Pierce aerial apparatus.

• One (1) 2018 Pierce 75' quint
  • Two (2) 2018 Pierce 100' aerial platforms
  • One (1) 2018 Pierce 107' Ascendant tandem-axle ladder
  • One (1) 2018 HazMat/Specialty unit*
  • Two (2) 2019 pumpers
  • Three (3) 2019 100' aerial ladders
  • Two (2) 2019 rescue pumpers
  • One (1) 2019 heavy rescue
  • Four (4) 2020 rescue pumpers