GO Transit Enviro500

Centralsmt

I can;t rememeber exactly but either the Prime Minister or Premier is suppose to make an appearance for the event.

Prime Minister wouldn't give it a care about the bus. The Premier, GO Chairman and some other staff will be there for the presentation.

I rememeber Gary McNeil was trying to make public announcement during the 2002 GO DD trail test, but that pouring rain was too much and everyone sat inside the bus and take a ride. And the media was there, doing all types of different shot angle!

Prime Minister wouldn't give it a care about the bus. The Premier, GO Chairman and some other staff will be there for the presentation.

You know who else will be there? Jim Flaherty, bullshitting his grin, like when he was in Mississauga.

i1204132620112232013.jpg

• Root Admin
You know who else will be there? Jim Flaherty, bullshitting his grin, like when he was in Mississauga.

LOL...

Yeah, I was told the Premier will be there, as well as GO Board of Directors, from my understanding. Not sure if someone from Alexandar Dennis will be there...

The moon..

Does that rime with your last name? Not sure how it is pronounced! :-p

And the award for the first transit enthusiast photo of a GO Enviro goes to: Yours truly!!!!!!

http://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Image...nsit_8004-a.JPG

Nice! Interesting to see Enviro with the Firestone black bumper on the rear! Neat catch!

If it wasn't taken in Falkirk its definately not the first enthusiast picture of one. The BBNA group had some posted weeks ago.

My post has been edited accordingly.

I can see that these buses will be an immediate attention-grab. I was looking at my other pictures of the bus at school today, and people were asking me about the bus. No one ever usually comments on my transit photos (other than E-Z Riders :(), so I would imagine these are going to have quite the following.

What routes would these be running on. I have a feeling the Hwy 2 bus and the Milton/Mississaugan and maybe the QEW Express Bus will have them because they are the more travelled bus routes

From what I've heard only 407 (Not to Hamilton) and 427 have the clearance to be used by the Enviros.

From what I've heard only 407 (Not to Hamilton) and 427 have the clearance to be used by the Enviros.

407 from Oakville to Mount Joy via York U. I do recall that they should have enough clearance height for the Pearson Airport for their new service, but still will be for the 407 service exclusive.