BusRider

Brandon Transit

What!? How'd you manage to do that?!??

Well as I was sitting down I held on to the grab pole. It came right out of the floor and the roof. I then managed to fall right on top of the people in the back seat.

Here is the end result. The Mechanic taking to bus back to the garage.

bus_4_out_of_service.png

bus_4_out_of_service.png

bus_4_out_of_service.png

post-3978-1268698003_thumb.png

post-3978-1268698003_thumb.png

Well as I was sitting down I held on to the grab pole. It came right out of the floor and the roof. I then managed to fall right on top of the people in the back seat.

Here is the end result. The Mechanic taking to bus back to the garage.

I would be embarassed if this ever happens to me. :o

How many times did it do that before it stopped?
I'm not sure. I actually shut it off with the drivers door control. If I didn't it probably would of kept going forever.

I have a feeling that some more classics are retiring soon. 17 was in the garage with a broken radio. (It's been that way for a week).

19 was sitting behind the garage for around 6 months. I noticed yesterday that it's gone. That could mean it's in the shops, or that it went for scrap. I'm thinking that it's in the shops because BT usually actions off their old buses.

Brandon got new transfers yesterday. Now they don't have different colours the help prevent duplication but now they have letters. Although it would help more if they didn't go in order.

NewTransfer_007r.png

NewTransfer_010r.png

NewTransfer_007r.png

NewTransfer_010r.png

NewTransfer_007r.png

NewTransfer_010r.png

post-3978-1272676855_thumb.png

post-3978-1272676898_thumb.png

post-3978-1272676855_thumb.png

post-3978-1272676898_thumb.png

Bus 10 had a bit of a "incident" with the bus garage door today. The driver was taking it out of the garage when the door somehow broke and came crashing down onto the bus. Both mirrors and the front bumper came off. The destination sign area was probably damaged quite a bit!

Good thing this didn't happen on top of a person though. After all, we are talking about a 500lb steel door.

Bus 10 had a bit of a "incident" with the bus garage door today. The driver was taking it out of the garage when the door somehow broke and came crashing down onto the bus. Both mirrors and the front bumper came off. The destination sign area was probably damaged quite a bit!

Good thing this didn't happen on top of a person though. After all, we are talking about a 500lb steel door.

An ez rider, probably best that it sits in the garage anyway, the MCIs are nicer.

An ez rider, probably best that it sits in the garage anyway, the MCIs are nicer.

Actually it did happen to 16 about 2 years ago. Transit didn't bother fixing the damage and just ran it as is.

Also 50 is up at Freightliner.

F_D40LF_R.png

Definition of Brandon Transit:

17 broke down today on route 9. 19 was sent as a replacement... and it broke down on the next round of route 9.

B)

The Classics felt like they wanted to keep the streak going - 44 broke down today. Some sort of transmission line blew on it.

Nice signature BusRider, that's Brandon right? Lucky for them getting a CD Deck.

Saw a new colour scheme on one of transits maintenance vehicles. I asked a driver if it was to go on the new buses and he said Yes.

From the glimpse I got, it looked pretty ugly on the car. I sure hope it looks better on the buses.

(Blue BT Logo, Cheesy looking Sun, Huge Stalk of wheat)

Saw a new colour scheme on one of transits maintenance vehicles. I asked a driver if it was to go on the new buses and he said Yes.

From the glimpse I got, it looked pretty ugly on the car. I sure hope it looks better on the buses.

(Blue BT Logo, Cheesy looking Sun, Huge Stalk of wheat)

Pictures?