Orion V

Miscellaneous TTC Discussion & Questions

2 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

Likely has a lot to do with the age bracket of the operators there. Can’t expect much from the crusty chain smoking octogenarians at malvern.

yea but our baseball team suck :(

6 minutes ago, Ontario_Transit said:

2 questions

Does 175 operate on holidays?

Where is Hillcrest located?

Both of these questions can be answered with a simple search: if you Google "TTC Hillcrest yard", you don't even have to scroll down the  page to see its exact address.

As to the issue of the 175, the TTC's website has the service information for every single route they operate, it's a treasure trove of information.

http://ttc.ca/Routes/175/RouteDescription.jsp?tabName=route

6 hours ago, Ontario_Transit said:

Does 175 operate on holidays?

It only operates on weekends and holidays.

10 hours ago, Andythagiant said:

Anyone know if they will be running extras for the 22 and 92 today? Or has the union thrown a wrench into these plans as well?

There were definitely extras on both of the 22 and the 92 today, with lots of artics in evidence.

Dan

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2018 at 9:52 PM, smallspy said:

There were definitely extras on both of the 22 and the 92 today, with lots of artics in evidence.

Tons of 92, including a few artics, on Woodbine, when i walked down to the fireworks ... still faster to walk.

48 minutes ago, TechnicaProductions said:

I heard it was cancelled outright

that is correct.  I don't know why you are interested.  it is for TTC staff and not bus fans.

2 minutes ago, Kit Kat said:

Ask the ATU113

Unless things change in the next couple of months, there won't be Pizza Pizza Wednesday campaign either in September.  

57 minutes ago, leylandvictory2 said:

that is correct.  I don't know why you are interested.  it is for TTC staff and not bus fans.

Unless things change in the next couple of months, there won't be Pizza Pizza Wednesday campaign either in September.  

IDK why. Perhaps a possible political shift?

1 hour ago, leylandvictory2 said:

It’s for ttc staff And their families.

Has anyone tried to watch the latest TTC board meeting video? It seems the audio is completely messed up, missing for part of the video and horribly out of sync otherwise.

Maybe its just me?

1 hour ago, MK78 said:

Has anyone tried to watch the latest TTC board meeting video? It seems the audio is completely messed up, missing for part of the video and horribly out of sync otherwise.

Maybe its just me?

Usually it's not as bad

Yeah I know, this is completely unwatchable. I even tried to download the file from youtube and tried to play it in VLC, but I can't even figure out the audio sync offset. It's too bad the comments are disabled cuz you can't even tell them its messed up. I don't do twitter or FB so i can't send them a message.

On 6/12/2018 at 10:13 PM, MK78 said:

Maybe its just me?

I can confirm that it's also bad for me.

22 hours ago, MK78 said:

Yeah I know, this is completely unwatchable. I even tried to download the file from youtube and tried to play it in VLC, but I can't even figure out the audio sync offset. It's too bad the comments are disabled cuz you can't even tell them its messed up. I don't do twitter or FB so i can't send them a message.

There would be a lot of hate comments if they allow comments. I think that's the right thing to do. You can try emailing them.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Xtrazsteve said:

There would be a lot of hate comments if they allow comments. I think that's the write thing to do. You can try emailing them.

Or call the TTC's Customer Service helpline. 416-393-4636