Coaches lettered (wrapped) for Sports Teams

miklin

just wonder if anyone has photos of the Coach Canada bus with the Oshawa Generals wrap job complete with the Giant Bobby Orr picture or the Attridge "Hamilton Bulldogs" coach. Any others would be cool too!

thanks Guys-almost seems to be a different wrap job on the Oshawa Generals coach this season unless it's different on the two sides, i.e existing players one side-historical figures the other.

The Oshawa Generals coach I saw was being used by the Senior AAA Whitby Dunlops a few weeks ago and I admit I only saw the driver side with a Giant Bobby Orr staring back at me!

• 3 weeks later...
I believe that is Dallas's farm team. Some NHL teams aren't creative in terms of coming with names (i.e. St. John Maple Leafs, et cetera).

If that was this past (current) season, it cannot be. Dallas did not have an AHL affiliate in 2008-2009.

thanks all-The Stars bus you see is the Peterborough Liftlock Stars coach-The Stars are a tier two OHA junior A club in Peterborough. Fancy wrap job for a tier two club. The Hamilton Bulldogs have been Montreal's farm club since 2003 and their coach (I finally saw it behind the Ricoh in Toronto in April) is inspired by Montreal's Bleu, Blanc et Rouge. They used Great Canadian the past few years (before going back to Attridge after a ten year absence) and the GC coaches had no special wrap job.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Badder Bus fleet # 1201 is wrapped for the Sarnia Sting of the O.H.L. this year. Very eye catching. The bus caught my eye today as it was pulling into the Greyhound terminal in London this morning. I also spotted the same unit returning to London close behind a Greyhound inside London likely returning to London late this afternoon. Badder was running a number of overflow trips today for Greyhound and Aboutown Transportation was also running some overflow runs as well. Obviously Thanksgiving Monday has been good for traffic for Greyhound in this area.

Aboutown Transportation has been named the official carrier for the London Knights of the O.H.L. for the 2009/2010 hockey season. No coaches wrapped for the season but the Knights logo does appear on Aboutown's fleet number 713. Rumour has it the team will usually travel on Aboutown's unit 710, the Prevost. Unfortunately I don't know if the logo appears on that bus at this time.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...