OC Transpo/STO Mistakes

34 minutes ago, Loud-Invero said:

There's a bus flag that has "302 St. Laurent" along Cyclone Taylor, which is incorrect.

Also, this is the bus flag at Millennium Station...

Routes 22, 122 should be route 39, and route 630 should be *at least* red.

20191028_084325.jpg

Jeez! That's BAD!

The worst part is, they actually put up a new stop identification (2A) flag...

3 hours ago, dudebrains said:

Jeez! That's BAD!

The worst part is, they actually put up a new stop identification (2A) flag...

4 hours ago, Loud-Invero said:

There's a bus flag that has "302 St. Laurent" along Cyclone Taylor, which is incorrect.

Also, this is the bus flag at Millennium Station...

Routes 22, 122 should be route 39, and route 630 should be *at least* red.

20191028_084325.jpg

Its since been changed...last week

• Like 1

The bus flag at Bayshore station is still incorrect. It originally only displayed route 85 for east/northbound routes, but then was updated to include the 57, but it's still missing route 11, which should be a frequent limited service symbol. (Doesn't that sound weird? Frequent limited service...)

20191008_190056.jpg

20191011_183321.jpg

On 11/15/2019 at 7:25 AM, Loud-Invero said:

The bus flag at Bayshore station is still incorrect. It originally only displayed route 85 for east/northbound routes, but then was updated to include the 57, but it's still missing route 11, which should be a frequent limited service symbol. (Doesn't that sound weird? Frequent limited service...)

20191008_190056.jpg

20191011_183321.jpg

It also shouldn't have South Keys on it, which would be a holdover from the 97.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:25 AM, Loud-Invero said:

20191008_190056.jpg

20191011_183321.jpg

Route 11 Parliament is at stop 4A, not stop 4B.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1 hour ago, Loud-Invero said:

Route 44 is missing?

Isn't route 44 at one of the local platforms anyway, since Billings Bridge is a terminus?

44 minutes ago, Enviro_1203 said:

No, the 88 doesn’t take the Transitway to South Keys.

It should have its own category “West”

Originally, I would say move it to the South category, because it follows some routes like the 90 to Heron via Data Centre, but on second thought, West would be more appropriate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Loud-Invero said:

oh my, I can't believe I didn't post this! pre LRT... Look at the Route map date (2009 - old compass) and look at the effective date... Yet it was in the sweep theme??

20181003_130235 (1).jpg

Actually, I don't think that's a mistake.  Before the Confederation Line opened, the last time route 14 was changed was in June 1989, when it replaced route 16 along Rideau Street, McArthur Avenue and St. Laurent Blvd.  My guess is that OC printed new maps with the sweep theme and kept the old effective date and compass design.

• 2 weeks later...

Bus stop flag at Albert and Empress (stop 2392) incorrectly displays "16 Tunney's Pasture/Barrhaven". It has displayed this since the late summer, when it was changed. I see this everyday riding the 16 Westboro.

Bus stop at Lees and Springhurst Park/Lees Station (stop 7183, displayed on the NSAS as "169 Lees") incorrectly displays "16 Tunney's Pasture/Terry Fox". Saw this last week, while riding the 56 King Edward.

The flag at Mackenzie King Westbound used to also display "Terry Fox" as the second destination for the Westbound 16. I took this photo on October 6, 2019.

image.thumb.png.5d1c0ac7345ca090fe92178f8fcbee50.png

It has since been corrected (they put a "Tunney's Pasture/Westboro" sticker over the incorrect destinations, after I informed a supervisor at Tunney's about the issue). I took this photo on February 16, 2020.

image.thumb.png.0440f0818f7a761d95ee7027ba241557.png

There also used to be an issue at Bayview A of the same type regarding the 16; that 16 incorrectly went to Barrhaven. It has long since been fixed.

In addition, there used to be an issue at Lyon A regarding the 16 as well; that 16 incorrectly went to Terry Fox. That one likely has been fixed.

Edited by OC Transpo Route 95
Added Photos of Stop Flag Mistake at Mackenzie King WB

• 3 weeks later...

This was on OC Transpo's "Alerts" page for the "Rideau Street Closure Starting Sunday, April 19th": https://www.octranspo.com/en/alerts/#alerts-28971

Since when does the N75 Barrhaven go to Bells Corners? Also, the N75 Rideau starts at Moodie and Fitzgerald? Double Oops!

N75 Barrhaven Centre

Start route westbound Rideau at Waller, left on Dalhousie, right on Besserer, right on Waller, right on Mackenzie King Bridge, right on Elgin, left on Queen, left on Lyon, right on Albert, continue Scott, right into Tunney’s Pasture Station, serve stop C, continue regular route to Bells Corners.

N75 Rideau

From Moodie and Fitzgerald, continue regular route to Tunney’s Pasture Station, serve stop C., left on Scott, continue Albert, continue Slater, left on Bay, right on Queen, right on O’Connor, left on Slater, continue Mackenzie King Bridge, left on Waller, left on Besserer, right on Dalhousie, right on Rideau, end route at temporary stop.

3 hours ago, OC Transpo Route 95 said:

This was on OC Transpo's "Alerts" page for the "Rideau Street Closure Starting Sunday, April 19th": https://www.octranspo.com/en/alerts/#alerts-28971

Since when does the N75 Barrhaven go to Bells Corners? Also, the N75 Rideau starts at Moodie and Fitzgerald? Double Oops!

Not to mention, there is no N57 from or to Bells Corners. Service to Bells Corners ends at around midnight on weekdays, 10-11 PM on Saturday and 6:30 PM on Sunday (used to be 5:30 PM!).