OC Transpo/STO Mistakes

And that image I think also shows another mistake based on what I've read in the Fares section on the site - presume all routes are heading east/south from that stop.

-------------------------

Homebound Rule

In the afternoon, the Express fare is not required on Express routes for passengers boarding at the point at which the route leaves the Transitway or after it has left the Queensway. (See exception for route 45.)

The Rural Express fare should be paid until the route (green routes #200s plus 45) passes outside the Urban Transit Area boundary, regardless of whether or not there is an “R” on the flag. Once you’re outside the UTA, flags will show a red number and you should pay a Regular fare.---

----------------------------------------------------------

Should at least Route 231 be marked in green on the stop? I might understand Route 23 as it exits the Transitway at Blair.

And that image I think also shows another mistake based on what I've read in the Fares section on the site - presume all routes are heading east/south from that stop.

-------------------------

Homebound Rule

In the afternoon, the Express fare is not required on Express routes for passengers boarding at the point at which the route leaves the Transitway or after it has left the Queensway. (See exception for route 45.)

The Rural Express fare should be paid until the route (green routes #200s plus 45) passes outside the Urban Transit Area boundary, regardless of whether or not there is an “R” on the flag. Once you’re outside the UTA, flags will show a red number and you should pay a Regular fare.---

----------------------------------------------------------

Should at least Route 231 be marked in green on the stop? I might understand Route 23 as it exits the Transitway at Blair.

Yes, your right! I have a picture of the old 3A and route 231 is green with the little R.

stop_3a_old.png

One more mistake from the STO guide.

On the maps section at the end, it shows the map which combines route 74, 94, 96 and 98. Apparently they think there is two route 96's. Actually they've mistakenly put route 96 instead of 94 (Interzone). It said 74 96 (Interzone) 96 (Modified) 98 (Modified)

Westbound Kent Station on the 95

Seems they have messed with the letters besides time passages of trips that are supposed to end at Barrhaven Centre on weekends. Trips with marked with a C ends at Marketplace although many trips that end at Marketplace are marked with a D meaning they erroneously end at Baseline. First trips ending at Baseline on weekends (passing at Albert and Kent) are at 13:28 on Sundays and 9:19 on Saturdays. There were also a couple of trips marked with a B but nothing is shown below the 95 schedule.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a City of Ottawa mistake. The wrecking ball has been swung at old Baseline Station, and they aren't re-using any of the plates of glass from it. Even though they have several other Transitway stations with identical configurations, the glass should have been saved for them for years to come.

• 2 weeks later...

The route maps on the eastbound bus stop at Queen and Lyon haven't been updated in at least four years. They still show route 15 running between Carlingwood and the Rideau Centre, route 16 ending at Carlingwood and route 18 ending in Britannia. Route 15 doesn't even run on Queen anymore! But about 50 feet away, the westbound bus stop on Lyon was updated with the new-style route maps. :)

Also, the southbound route 123 stop at Crownhill and Blair still has striped black numbers. Route 123 has been a peak-period route for the last two years.

Seems the Information on the Maps section of the new OC site is still written in latin.

Header 1

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris ut augue. Phasellus lorem arcu, pretium nec, varius a, semper quis, metus. Quisque nunc elit, molestie a, mollis nec, accumsan varius, turpis. Suspendisse sit amet tellus ut sem egestas vehicula.

Header 2

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris ut augue. Phasellus lorem arcu, pretium nec, varius a, semper quis, metus. Quisque nunc elit, molestie a, mollis nec, accumsan varius, turpis. Suspendisse sit amet tellus ut sem egestas vehicula.

Header 3