YRT/Viva New Vehicle Deliveries

7 hours ago, Urban_96 said:

I found it weird that the 4 sign to Woodbine isn’t double stacked on 2011. Yes I did take this one from @Gamer Studios’ post on Instagram. What might explain the difference in the  sign? 3FABAE5F-EDCB-4813-BC8A-E2D0455B409E.thumb.jpeg.bfb34e35aa98ba0e71640cce0ff4c5e4.jpeg

That's a older version of the 4 code (with giant letters). It's likely an error where the INIT system or the destination ODK isnt displaying the proper codes.

Normally the sign would say "4" then Major Mackenzie (in smaller letters) and to Woodbine in smaller letters.

3 hours ago, Gamer Studios said:

2254 entered service on 90 Leslie (Transsee)

Didn't think that BRT was adding more articulated buses for the conventional route. Unless they are replacing units transferred to Southwest to address a shortage plus with the mileage articulated buses are accumulating on 20 Jane. 

4 hours ago, Gamer Studios said:

2254 entered service on 90 Leslie (Transsee)

52402377854_20fa515fe5_z.jpg

15 minutes ago, GTAmissions1 said:

Didn't think that BRT was adding more articulated buses for the conventional route. Unless they are replacing units transferred to Southwest to address a shortage plus with the mileage articulated buses are accumulating on 20 Jane. 

I'm surprised as well - to my knowledge, BRT has no service expansion planned for route 90, and there should already be sufficient buses to cover that service with no buses to replace out of BRT. Meanwhile, SW's artics are used much more heavily on route 20, and they need extras due to the expansion of artic service onto the 107 and 107B.

6 minutes ago, Articulated said:

52402377854_20fa515fe5_z.jpg

I'm surprised as well - to my knowledge, BRT has no service expansion planned for route 90, and there should already be sufficient buses to cover that service with no buses to replace out of BRT. Meanwhile, SW's artics are used much more heavily on route 20, and they need extras due to the expansion of artic service onto the 107 and 107B.

They lost two units to SW (2017 & 2019). I predict 2254 and another unit are their replacements for BRT.