Jump to content
cmc12

YRT/Viva New Vehicle Deliveries

Recommended Posts

According to a source of mine, fleet numbers should be as follows:

1911-1914: 2019 New Flyer XE40

1915-1916: 2019 Nova LFSe

1971-1980: 2019 Nova LFS Artic (Viva)

The LFS Artic buses for Viva should be replacing 7201-7205, with the remaining 5 for expansion. 7201 and 7202 were in service today according to Transsee, but I'm not sure how long they have left considering how quickly their replacements have entered service.

There are also 8 Arboc cutaways that should have arrived. Not sure what the fleet numbers are, possibly 1991-1998 if the current trends continue. 6 are for Community Bus service (replacing the last of the 2011 buses still operating) and 2 are for Mobility On-Request Paratransit (aka the former Mobility Plus).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 1970-80 Artics are have same specs with previous order, but have some visual differences.

- It equipped Luminator horizon destination sign with they ended up continue with insight rather than Lazzerini seats (what T18-41 document specified)

- Front fleet numbers are placed where conventional 2015-17 novas are in.

- Branding Rear section is slightly modified on logo placement, including they now having yrt logo at back, as well as yrt.ca website striker (located same place as conventional buses) as well as weird viva logo at back... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orion V said:

Will the 07 AG300s be rebuilt and used for YRT like the 05 AG300s or just retired?

I believe they will just be retired, through they might able to use as parts for 2xx through.

 

12 hours ago, Viva5113 said:

The 1970-80 Artics are have same specs with previous order, but have some visual differences.

- It equipped Luminator horizon destination sign with they ended up continue with insight rather than Lazzerini seats (what T18-41 document specified)

- Front fleet numbers are placed where conventional 2015-17 novas are in.

- Branding Rear section is slightly modified on logo placement, including they now having yrt logo at back, as well as yrt.ca website striker (located same place as conventional buses) as well as weird viva logo at back... 

Rode 1977 today, interior wise, nothing changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend went Nova Bus today, and spot YRT LFSe without paint. Also good to note that Nova LFSe are now numbered 1921-22. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is the wrong thread to post this, apologies on advance.

I'm aware of an articulated order if XD60s, but I'm unsure of when they're scheduled to be arriving and for which division(s?)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2020 at 8:34 PM, newflyerinvero said:

If this is the wrong thread to post this, apologies on advance.

I'm aware of an articulated order if XD60s, but I'm unsure of when they're scheduled to be arriving and for which division(s?)

 

It is possible to deliver to SouthWest and BRT division (yes this means transferring 91 to BRT) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has YRT made any plans for when the electric buses will enter service.

Since these buses are based out of Newmarket, I have a hunch they'll be used on Route 55 Davis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2020 at 12:45 AM, Tom1122 said:

Has YRT made any plans for when the electric buses will enter service.

Since these buses are based out of Newmarket, I have a hunch they'll be used on Route 55 Davis.

I've heard the same thing that they might be on the 55. To when they go out. They still have to train drivers and mechanics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...