After several months of development, my new eponymous website (http://www.rmcconnell.com) is finally complete enough to be officially launched. www.rmcconnell.com is the new home of my transportation photography, replacing my older website (The Bergen Network; http://www.thebergennetwork.com). The new website features a less cluttered format, higher-resolution photos, and a collection of my transit maps as well.

Although my old site (The Bergen Network) won't be updated in the future, I'm keeping it on the web.

Take a look! I also welcome feedback (both positive AND negative), so don't hesitate to speak up. A few of the pages (notably some in the MTA New York) section do not work yet, as I haven't finished them. If there are any other broken pages, please let me know.

http://www.rmcconnell.com

Very impressive collection and design - I like the minimalism. :P

BTW, the link to click to enter The Bergen Network does not work.

Update:

Added 4 images to the Orange County Transportation Authority page (NABI 40-LFW LNG +2, New Flyer C40LFR +1, New Flyer D40 +1.)

Added 5 images to the Torrance Transit page (Gillig LF +2, Gillig Phantom +3.)

Added 23 images to the Long Beach Transit page (Chance Opus +2, New Flyer D40LF +14, New Flyer D60LF +1, New Flyer GE40LF +8.)

I love the website design, looks very professional :huh:

I think you should organize the TA list by country, instead of everything in alphabetical order. What do you think?

Also, there some errors with the MTA (LIRR and Metro-North) sections.

I love the website design, looks very professional :D

Thanks! :o

I think you should organize the TA list by country, instead of everything in alphabetical order. What do you think?

I was considering that in the past, and I may implement it in the future (also, there are a few international photo pages that I haven't finished yet.)

Also, there some errors with the MTA (LIRR and Metro-North) sections.

Yep, those are some of the pages I have to complete in the future, now if I can only stop procrastinating... :huh:

Update:

Added 2 images to the Culver Citybus page (New Flyer C40LF +2.)

Added 3 images to the CT Transit page (New Flyer D40LF +1, NovaBus RTS +2.)

Added 3 images to the LADOT page (El Dorado EZ-Rider +2, Gillig Phantom +1.)

Added 3 images to the Norwalk Transit District page (Flxible Metro +2, Orion VII +1.)

New section: Greater Bridgeport Transit (1 photo.)

I may be updating again later today.

Great photographs and great website, keep up the great work ;)

Chris Cassidy

Glad to hear you liked them! :D

I've got a number of new photos that will be uploaded at the end of this week, so stay tuned for them (I would have uploaded them sooner than that, but left my camera's interface cable in my dorm room and won't be back until next weekend.)