Société de transport de Laval

SMS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 3:46 AM, Busfanner 19 said:

Maybe 9701 came back from the dead 

I was going to say that the tracking unit may have been recycled onto another vehicle; however in this case, it is likely that the tracking unit was simply not removed. Only the maintenance department can confirm this... what if they have other larger priorities? It is not wholly unreasonable to assume that the bus is being kept on site as a parts source.

• 2 weeks later...

70995713_10157143866366690_5943203571850

? open your eye ? our new 100 % electric bus is running until Thursday in a street near you (or not! ) for road tests. Do you meet him? ? we want a picture! ? ?

? Ouvrez l’œil ? Notre nouveau bus 100% électrique circule jusqu'à jeudi dans une rue près de chez vous (ou pas!) pour des tests routiers. Vous le croisez? ? On veut une photo! ?
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2019 at 7:43 AM, STO_1601 said:

0117 has returned to service on Route 26. It was last seen in service May 2019.

0109 has also returned to service on Route 65.

Hence why I doubted you when you said all the 01s were retired so quikly.

4 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

Those two units were retired, but they were just put back into service. It happens sometimes!

Again, no proof they were retired. Buses are often parked for long periods of time when they are not needed. The STL has reduced service in summer, no school runs, no extras and therefore they do not need as many buses. This has been repated on numerous occasions when repling to you, but you don't seem to get the message.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some of the new 2020 hybrids have moved from the pack seen in the pictures above.  They were replaced by older LFS, in the same parking spot.    I would think they are starting to prepare them to enter service, hopefully.    Maybe with the heatwave, they want to get the air conditioned buses out on the road.  

For the remaining New Flyer delivery, I don’t know anything.  But when I asked the STL on Facebook: when is the electric bus  going to be in regular service?

They told me: not until the fall. 

• Thanks 1