STM 29-001 to 29-148 Sightings

stm_5307N

I forgot to mention that the reason 29-073 is out already in service is because there is a big bus shortage at Lasalle garage and they really needed to take it out before they would have liked to. I was also told by a driver this morning that 29-074 just arrived at Lasalle garage fresh from Nova! :blink:

I forgot to mention that the reason 29-073 is out already in service is because there is a big bus shortage at Lasalle garage and they really needed to take it out before they would have liked to. I was also told by a driver this morning that 29-074 just arrived at Lasalle garage fresh from Nova! :blink:

You can thank the mass shedding of their MCIs for that. I cannot believe that even when we order over 70+ new buses we still have a shortage. Just because we get 70 new ones dosen't mean we should retire 70 Classics! That wont do a thing to improve a shortage situation. The STM. Is run. By monkeys. On the good side, we get some early 3rd gen actions, but at the same time it's almost like there was no anticipation, build up of excitement, and "I can't wait for these to get into service". They arrived, they went out, we got pics, and now we'll ride them. That being said, at least we can finally begin to close the chapter on one of the biggest blunders in Bus Industry history, as the 3rd era begins, the "closet" era is over my friends.

I forgot to mention that the reason 29-073 is out already in service is because there is a big bus shortage at Lasalle garage and they really needed to take it out before they would have liked to. I was also told by a driver this morning that 29-074 just arrived at Lasalle garage fresh from Nova! ;)

So I assume 29-072 is also out too?

Someone on the other board spotted 29-097 going onto the 15 south in Boisbriand yesterday. If this is true, that means were getting more than 20 units right away. This could be part of are 70 units that are coming for first gen replacements this year.