STM 29-001 to 29-148 Sightings

stm_5307N

29-041 with >> on the 160 ;)! Looks like SD is applying the chevron livery to some more of their 29s now. This must have been done recently, as the top STM logo now reads Mouvement Collectif >> | STM like some of the 3rd-gens.

My sighting is boring. 29085 on the 168 this morning. There are no hyphens above the windows... front and back fleet numbers are fine though. I wonder how long until we see our first 3rd gen wrap! Or artic wrap ;)

What? No that's 535. 545 is the Charlevoix shuttle.
Oh yes, well we have photos of that bus on the 165 around noon from today, give me a second to find my camera.

Not the best photo, and I was wrong about the route, it is the 166. But this photo does clearly show the fleet number and the route. This was taken earlier today.

The time stamp on this photo is 12:14.

P7300020__Custom_.JPGOh wait nvm, I see steves post was yesterday. For some reason I thought the date stamp read Today. I need to get my eyes checked.

Oh well, I guess 29-113 was on the 166 today.

According to the other board, the following were at CT St Laurent as of yesterday:

29-097, 29-099, 29-104, 29-105, 29-110

Although, someone claims to have spotted 29-110 on Sherbrooke this morning! I'm guessing it was on the 105, but I have yet to see it. I'll check it out later on.

29-107 with >> was my ride on the EB 162 at 11:20 this morning. Some random old people who got on at Cavendish Mall were marvelling at the newly redesigned interior and full back of the bus. The 3rd-gens are starting to grow on me now. They're pretty cool, actually :blink:. In addition, this bus was equipped with a regular bell too! Looks like the STM realized the mistake they made with the 28s and the first batch of 29s, including the first few 3rd-gens.