transitfanning in the GTA

t_harris01

Say YRT-Guy, did you notice a guy with a red sweater standing at the corner of 16th and Leslie photographing your bus at 1:45pm today (Saturday February 7)? =D

ah ha.. you should have boarded! Chilled out..

ah ha.. you should have boarded! Chilled out..

I was headed to work, I would've, though, lol. You, on the other hand, should've stopped by the Tim Hortons at 16th and Leslie for a coffee! I see a lot of YRT drivers at my store, both from Can-Ar and Miller. Apparently, drivers prefer the 16th/Leslie store (in terms of the stores in the area) over the other ones to sit down in before or after work.

I was headed to work, I would've, though, lol. You, on the other hand, should've stopped by the Tim Hortons at 16th and Leslie for a coffee! I see a lot of YRT drivers at my store, both from Can-Ar and Miller. Apparently, drivers prefer the 16th/Leslie store (in terms of the stores in the area) over the other ones to sit down in before or after work.

Meh.. I HATE Tim Hortons!!!! But that's a story for another thread.. besides.. I don't drink coffee anyways..

If I were to board a route 244 on a Saturday, when is the latest I could see you? But it'd be useless, board periods are changing soon.

Its ok.. I picked the same crew.. :)... it would be 2pm at 16/leslie.

Hey, how are drivers there usually when you make a mistake?

Basically, I rode a 107C to Rutherford road, but not being used to paying a fare when leaving the bus, I forgot about the extra fare that yrt304 had told me about just before he left.

So, I realized this when I went to get off at the rear doors and they wouldn't open. I go up to the front apologizing while getting my wallet out, and the drivers cuts me off and yells "Don't hit my doors! I don't care if you don't want to pay the fare, get off my bus!"

First off, I didn't even touch the doors (it was a Fishie, I'd never hurt a Fishie :P) I had to pay YRT fare anyway, but only thing I can think of here was that the driver had different ideas when I was trying to get my wallet out of my pocket.

Hey, how are drivers there usually when you make a mistake?

Basically, I rode a 107C to Rutherford road, but not being used to paying a fare when leaving the bus, I forgot about the extra fare that yrt304 had told me about just before he left.

So, I realized this when I went to get off at the rear doors and they wouldn't open. I go up to the front apologizing while getting my wallet out, and the drivers cuts me off and yells "Don't hit my doors! I don't care if you don't want to pay the fare, get off my bus!"

First off, I didn't even touch the doors (it was a Fishie, I'd never hurt a Fishie :P) I had to pay YRT fare anyway, but only thing I can think of here was that the driver had different ideas when I was trying to get my wallet out of my pocket.

"Get off my bus" is pretty rude, even if you were getting off. I think filing a complaint would be in order.