What are you eating right now?

Lunch: Ginger beef with rice & noodles from Safeway deli.

Snack: Green smoothie with Mixed Frozen Fruit, Spinach, and Health Break Oasis ImmuniForce juice (Orange, Mango Carrot) no sugar added.

index.jpg

Chef salad from Safeway Deli for lunch.

Supper, red skinned garlic baby potatoes topped with hot salsa  and cold rosemary and black pepper turkey breast. Also a dish of seedless black grapes and apple bits.

P3210001.JPG

P3210003.JPG

• Like 1

Large Domino's pizza with pepperoni and pineapple. Especially since I had enough points for a free pizza plus an extra $3 for a large instead of medium. 

Interesting enough, the plaza near my place pushed out the local pizza shop and replaced it with a Domino's coming in a few months. The previous location that covered my part of town served it for several decades especially being near a college which generates a lot of demand. Noting that I used to get delivery, but now I order online and pick it up to avoid the delivery charge. 

Domino's must really get a lot of business these days. Especially those that take advantage of promotions and convenience. 

4 hours ago, GTAmissions1 said:

the plaza near my place pushed out the local pizza shop and replaced it with a Domino's

This is unfortunate. Many people don't realize the importance of supporting local independent businesses as opposed to franchises and box stores.

Grabbed some lunch from Dutch Delicious. A Grilled Cheese Sandwich (Brie, Gruyere, Prosciutto,  Genoa Salami, Artichoke Hearts, Banana Peppers) grilled between two slices of freshly baked Sourdough Bread. 

Supper is SPICY Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with a couple fried eggs, a banana for dessert and an Epilogue Schwarzbier by Cabin Brewing to wash it down ♥

A neighbors birthday today, so a small group of us had supper at Three Vikings. I had their Fish & Chips, as they are on special on Tuesdays.  Lovely flavor with a light Tuborg Beer batter.

156164240_970782620324883_3631313531757081756_n.jpg

• Like 1

Had lunch at Three Vikings today.  Ordered their Feature Burger, the Thunder Smash.  Two 'smashed' beef patties, two slices of white cheddar and house-made sauce.

165148488_985474282189050_8542610807023217003_n.jpg

• Like 1

Shepard's Pie with a fried egg on top. Different for sure, but tasty. I have a dozen eggs to use up this week, so I may as well incorporate them into my meals.

*sigh* a kind neighbor just brought over a HUGE container of home-made Linguine Alfredo. Lovely and piping hot, but I just had supper.  I ate some, but will have to put the majority of it in the fridge for tomorrow.

Had the leftover Linguine Alfredo for lunch today.

Protein plate for supper, Turkey and Meatloaf slices with BBQ sauce, and Nettle Spiced Gouda Cheese sticks. Some fruit for dessert.

Pasta Tuesday at BP. Smoked Gouda and Poblano Pepper Ravioli, Granville Island Ale, and a 'sample' of Branded Peak Micro Brewery Hazy IPA.

Made a big Deluxe Caesar Salad with (BP) Garlic Toast for supper.

Photo3057.jpg

Photo3060.jpg

Photo3061.jpg

P3300002.JPG

• Like 1

Lunch at Three Vikings.

Danish Frikadller (four lean Alberta Pork Patties, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes with gravy and red cabbage) and a Sea Change Brewery Irish Red Ale.

Photo3062.jpg

Photo3065.jpg

• Like 1

Bits 'n' Pieces. Basically leftovers - A couple of meatloaf slices, a couple of cheese slices, a handful of black grapes and a handful of unsalted assorted nuts.