Kenster102.5

What are you eating right now?

Went to Olive Garden with a swim pal for lunch. Spaghetti with Italian Sausage and Meat Sauce.

Photo2876.jpg

Went to Famoso Pizza for lunch with a neighbor. Currently having some leftover Abruzzo pizza.

Eating an apple cause I’m too lazy to get up and make something 

• Like 2

Croquettes and an egg salad sandwich for lunch. Also trying a unique flavor of potato chips out of curiosity (I don't normally indulge in chips). 

IMG_4939.JPG

Homemade smoothie with frozen strawberries & avocados and cookies & creme protein powder.

20200208_135412.jpg

• Like 2

I decided to celebrate the end of an exhausting shift rotation and picked up some steaks.  I finally broke down and tried one of the marinaded ones the country store has.  This is a peppercorn marinade so I whipped up a packet of peppercorn sauce and made some mashed potatoes.  Nobody wants to know how much butter and garlic I put in those.

2BDDE9A4-94DF-4D3F-835A-3438A1A8A2F1.thumb.jpeg.9375dd4db7f745266af4a1caca6971e4.jpeg

Anyways it’s time to dig into the meat and potatoes!

• Like 1

Hosted Senior Ladies Card game tonight. We had Tiramisu cake, cheese (raclette & brie) with crackers, Stawnichy's Mundare Sausage, White asparagus spear tips, and cherry tomatoes.

card snax.JPG

Spicy Caesar (they put horseradish in it) and Breakfast Sandwich at Three Vikings Food + Drink

Photo2884.jpg

Photo2885.jpg

• Like 1

When I don't feel like making a salad and cutting up a dish of fruit - the solution is a two-in-one.. a green smoothie. Super Greens, Orange, Pineapple, Mango and Papaya.

IMG_4942.JPG

Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Rice Dish). One egg failed to maintain its integrity for the camera LOL.

Garden salad with Romaine lettuce and Ruby tomatoes for supper. Dutch Raisin Bread with cheese for dessert. (not shown)

IMG_4946.JPG

IMG_4948.JPG

Just had some beef ribs from Tony Roma's.  Trying some of these potato chips now.  Room mate wanted these, but figured I would sneak a few before passing them to her. They are a Curry & Onion flavor.  Quite tasty actually.

IMG_4949.JPG

Had a couple eggs needed using up so thought I would experiment with a sweet & savory mix. Fried eggs with a sprinkle of chili flakes on raisin bread. It was pretty good. Should have toasted the bread though..

IMG_4952.JPG

19 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

Hot and Spicy Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice Dish) with THREE eggs.  So Yummy.

IMG_4956.JPG

I first read that as nazi goering and had to wonder!!! :ph34r: Sorry.

A cheese and onion sandwich.  Trying Zdenka brand cheese from the European store across from me. Apparently it is a well known and much loved brand in Croatia. It is quite good. It's mild, like a Gouda or Edam.