Kenster102.5

What are you eating right now?

Went to Zwick's for lunch, specifically to try their Truffle Mushroom Melt Zweenie. It was definitely hot and delicious, but not exactly as shown LOL. In hindsight, had it been as stacked as in the photo I might have ended up wearing most of it.

Photo from Zwicks FB page.

80434298_2626091817668337_1870423133165453312_o.jpg

• Like 2

Home made Golden Sunrise' Smoothie. Pineapple, Papaya and Mango with a dash of cinnamon. These are the bomb. 

IMG_4883.JPG

Scrambled Egg with Pulled BBQ Pork tacos and Bourbon Voodoo Hot Sauce.

Washing it down with a home made pink lemonade.

IMG_4884.JPG

IMG_4886.JPG

• Like 1

A green tea wafer and a homemade smoothie made with milk, protein powder, banana and frozen mango & avocado. Meanwhile my cat is also enjoying his snack.

20200105_181155.jpg

• Like 2

Yummy spinach salad with big chunks of feta cheese and perfectly boiled eggs (not too soft not too hard...)

And washing it down with home made lemonade.

IMG_4890.JPG

IMG_4893.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, splendidwizardplayer said:

This Italian pizza b/c I am in Italy

I see you took a bite before remembering to take a photo. Happens to me all the time 😛

6 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

I see you took a bite before remembering to take a photo. Happens to me all the time 😛

Saw my mom take a picture of her pizza so I did the same.

So I went to get a hair cut at the mall... the hair dressers is right next to Tony Roma's Ribs. Being lunch hour, the aroma of BBQ ribs was too powerful and enticing to ignore. So yeah, ended up there and ordering some Beef Ribs with a double side of Country Style Beans 'n' Bacon.

Photo2816.jpg

• Like 2

My best home made Green Smoothie to date. Perfect consistency, cold, thick & creamy and smooth..

IMG_4898.JPG

• Like 2

Nasi Goreng for supper. A spicy East Indian rice dish. Normally served with one or two (or three LOL)  fried eggs on top I also added a liberal sprinkle of scorpion pepper hot sauce.  Also a green smoothie for dessert. Added a 1/2 tomato for extra fiber and vitamin C. Don't even taste the tomato as it is mellow and the bold fruit flavors mask it.

IMG_4901.JPG

IMG_4904.JPG

• Like 1

I decided to go back to one of my favourite standby winter dishes and made roast chicken thighs on top of sweet potatoes in a cast iron pan.  If I knew the rain wouldn’t be here yet I would’ve barbecued them instead.

6363F8C7-BF9F-4859-B6CD-421B719350C8.thumb.jpeg.ca634a83a45bd990ba1615f2f19561c6.jpeg

E1BD58FA-E51C-4FE8-8614-4E75A72CB4D4.thumb.jpeg.8f6f0ef887eddf16206607eb6629ae24.jpeg

I’m about to dig into the completed meal with garlic cheese bread.

79034503-10FC-48B9-8687-CDD4D1DAE2A9.thumb.jpeg.66372219e85c399b62ac00df855989c8.jpeg

• Like 6

Saturday.. First coffee, then alcohol (Double Whiskey Caesar), then food (Brisket Benny Bowl)

Photo2819.jpg

Photo2821.jpg

Photo2823.jpg

• Like 2

Checked out the new brunch menu at Northern Chicken. Decided to try the Chicken Terrine (sort of a breaded, deep fried chicken meatloaf). Came with two slabs of terrine, a fried egg, some sauteed peppers, garnished with pickles. It was pretty good. Also had an incredible Bloody Mary to go with it (not shown).

Supper..Having a takeout from Northern Chicken of Deviled Egg Potato Salad made with big chunks of baby red skinned potatoes.

And a nutritious home made smoothie for dessert.  (banana, spinach, blueberries, a chunk of tomato, pineapple, mango and papaya)

Photo2827.jpg

IMG_4906.JPG

IMG_4910.JPG

• Like 1

Breakfast - Coffee, Orange and only the best Egg Salad Sandwich in Edmonton. Coffee shop across from me makes these killer Egg Salad sandwiches. Usually there is a guy in the morning that comes in and buys them all... but he wasn't in today !!!

Photo2832.jpg

41 minutes ago, 81-717 said:

Trying out Tims' special strawberry confetti donut

20200114_164308.jpg

Just had one yesterday!