Kenster102.5

What are you eating right now?

Lunch: Mr. Noodle Chicken flavored Pho. I added some shredded chicken breast and some hot sauce. Also a cheese, tomato and onion bunwich.

Supper: Broccoli Salad. Broccoli florets, tomato, onion, shaved Parmesan cheese, cashews and blueberries marinated 24 hours in Renee's Sweet Onion dressing.

IMG_4619.JPG

• Like 1

Had some cheesy broccoli soup. Having some raw broccoli with dip right now, and aiming for some mixed fruit with cottage cheese for dessert.

I was having this 'right now', just had to wait to get home to post... piping hot cream of garlic mushroom soup, tex-mex dry rub wings and an 'extra spicy' Caesar @ Pub 1905.

Photo2554.jpg

1 hour ago, Greatcoinz said:

Ghost Pepper McChicken Sandwich.

This thing has no taste but is spicy as hell! 

Love Ghost Pepper. I've never had the Ghost Pepper McChicken, I haven't eaten at McDonalds for at least 5  years now. Used to treat myself to a Ghost Pepper burrito at Mucho Burrito every once in a while, but they only do that promotion around Hallowe'en, and they haven't had it the last few years. Wendy's had a Ghost Pepper chicken sandwich and Ghost Pepper cheesy fries once, those were excellent.

I am just having some boring cheesy mashed potatoes right now.

• Like 2

I am digging into a nice late breakfast.

IMG_4610.JPG

21 hours ago, WMATAC40LF said:

The university cafeteria calls it lasagna, but I beg to differ...

IMG_2131.JPG

No kidding. I don't think I see any lasagna noodles in there anywhere.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wayside Observer said:

No kidding. I don't think I see any lasagna noodles in there anywhere.

It's called 'Lazy Lasagna' along the same principles as 'Lazy Cabbage Rolls'.  The ingredients are there, just in a different (lazy) format. So there may not be lasagna noodles in there, but probably some penne or other kind of noodle / pasta.

I am having a tossed salad and a cheese and liverwurst bunwich at the moment.

42 minutes ago, captaintrolley said:

It's called 'Lazy Lasagna' along the same principles as 'Lazy Cabbage Rolls'.  The ingredients are there, just in a different (lazy) format. So there may not be lasagna noodles in there, but probably some penne or other kind of noodle / pasta.

I am having a tossed salad and a cheese and liverwurst bunwich at the moment.

I looked again and I don't think I see any noodles at all.

I made two lasagnas a while ago. The first shot is the only picture I took of them though, unfortunately. They definitely weren't lazy. To make those is serious work and a labour of love I only take on a couple of times a year. The last time I did it was bacon in the summer and I cooked them on my giant barbecue.  They turned out well - last two pictures.

I haven't fired up that Weber Ranch in ages. As soon as the snow melts and the back yard firms up again, a friend and I have plans to light up that big boy and do tomahawk steaks.  I can't wait for that!

IMG_4554.JPG

IMG_3815.JPG

IMG_3819.JPG