Kenster102.5

What are you eating right now?

39 minutes ago, Jaymaud0804 said:

This surprisingly good (but still gross) combination. Arguably the most Canadian thing I've ever eaten.

What is that on your fork ???

I just had three slices of combination pizza, and a bag of potato chips, with a can of cola. Healthiest meal ever...NOT! ūü§£

1 hour ago, captaintrolley said:

What is that on your fork ???

Poutine. The combination of sweet and salty tastes good for some reason

Maybe this is why I'm single....

8 minutes ago, Jaymaud0804 said:

Poutine. The combination of sweet and salty tastes good for some reason

Sweet and Salty is a great combination. You obviously put sugar in your coffee. I drink double espresso coffee with a small shot of cold milk - but no sugar. Some people cringe at putting a dash of cold milk in espresso (it is customary to put steamed milk in espresso), but when you think about it,  people put cold milk or cream in regular coffee, so this is no different. It gives the espresso a silky texture. So yummy. But getting back to sweet and salty, Nature Valley has a Sweet and Salty granola bar, and Dutch Licorice is sweet and salty. Both items are popular, and I am sure they are not only enjoyed by single people. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, captaintrolley said:

Sweet and Salty is a great combination. You obviously put sugar in your coffee. I drink double espresso coffee with a small shot of cold milk - but no sugar. Some people cringe at putting a dash of cold milk in espresso (it is customary to put steamed milk in espresso), but when you think about it,  people put cold milk or cream in regular coffee, so this is no different. It gives the espresso a silky texture. So yummy. But getting back to sweet and salty, Nature Valley has a Sweet and Salty granola bar, and Dutch Licorice is sweet and salty. Both items are popular, and I am sure they are not only enjoyed by single people. 

Sure, but it's poutine. And coffee.

6 hours ago, Jaymaud0804 said:

Sure, but it's poutine. And coffee.

I've seen people dip fries in coffee before, so you are not totally unique in that regard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, captaintrolley said:

Leftover pizza and a slice of coarse rye bread with cheese and onion.

Orion?!

• Haha 2

I wish I was eating this pork roast right now. I took this picture an hour ago when I put it in the smoker, so it's easily got several hours left to go.  I'd better get a snack to tide me over...

IMG_4497.JPG

• Like 2

Marinated broccoli salad for supper. (broccoli florets, onion, tomato and grated cheese marinated in Three Diamond Dressing).

• Like 1

Broccoli salad with chicken breast for supper, and fruit with yogurt (and a dash of cinnamon) for dessert.

IMG_4607.JPG

IMG_4609.JPG

Cobb salad (greens, tomato, onion, cheese, bacon, corn, chicken breast),  cheese and onion on an onion bun, and a carrot 'n' walnut muffin.

Lunch: Leftover bits. Some leftover Chinese food, some leftover salad, and a carrot muffin leftover from breakfast.

Supper: A banana, a handful of grapes, a cup of cottage cheese, and a handful of cashews. Washed it down with some home made lemonade.