Kenster102.5

What are you eating right now?

Pumpkin Muffin from Tim Hortons from my professor for doing a presentation. Not a fan of pumpkin but this is delicious. 

And a SanPellegrino Pomegranate and Orange to drink. 

Let's see if I can post pictures because I want to put up some other stuff later, so this is a trial...  Over here at the Wayside Observer house, food is taken very seriously. I've got a chicken with a honey garlic rub on it and some potatoes roasting beneath going in the barbecue right now. The plan's for broccoli with cheese sauce to go with it so I'd better get a cast iron pan warming up while this cooks.

IMG_4264.JPG

• Like 1

On 11/28/2018 at 8:13 PM, Wayside Observer said:

Yum!  This beats McDonalds while chasing Orion 7 bash-n-crash buses, hands down

IMG_4269.JPG

Your broccoli looks a bit pale. I think it morphed into cauliflower.

***************************************************************************************************

Having a brisket 'burger' on a ciabatta bun. Complete with mayo, mustard, relish, ghost pepper hot sauce, sweet onion, tomato and sliced Gouda cheese..

IMG_4543.JPG

Piping hot spicy chili. It is the tub from Safeway, but I added more tomato, slivered sweet onion, smoked brisket, hot sauce and spices. And topped with some grated cheese.  YUM.

IMG_4558.JPG

Neighbor gave me a container of Feta cheese, so having some of that with sliced onion on a dinner roll currently.

Last night had some amazing Chicken Cordon Bleu from Tiramisu Bistro during our Xmas get-together.

Photo2522.jpg

Dessert.. some blackberries, a mandarin orange, some vanilla Greek yogurt and some Hungarian chocolates and wafer type cookies from my neighbor.

IMG_4559.JPG

A couple of cheese and onion bunwiches (thinly sliced Gouda and rings of sweet onion) and a handful of assorted olives from the 'Party Mix' tub available at Safeway Deli.

• Like 1

Just had some 'heat 'n' eat Broccoli with cheese. I added some smoked brisket, sweet onion and diced tomato.  Currently snacking on some crackers 'n' cheese and some party mix olives.

• Like 1

Just got back from a class Christmas dinner of grilled salmon; it was done almost to perfection. Note that the baked tater came home with me for a snack tomorrow.

13dec18 Wylie class Christmas dinner at Rhino's Chester, SC.jpg