What are you eating right now?

Kenster102.5

I am eating a South St. Burger combo:

Burger with barbecue sauce, bacon, cheddar and sweet potato fries and a drink.  $20.  And they couldn't even get the cheese melted on the burger for that.

Oh, and they screwed up.  It was supposed to be to go and run back to work before it freezes but they made it for here.  Fine, I'm eating it here, and I did not show any proof of vaccination either, I just sat down and started eating it.  It's the end of the world, right Doug?

Finally, I’m not so wiped out that cooking from scratch is off the table.  I have a short dated, enjoy tonight beef sirloin tip:

4B1BC866-F646-4129-BBBE-BA7A7AF2B2D7.thumb.jpeg.d3eda48b439c406fe77addf865e41f73.jpeg

2829DF4C-D3D0-4AC9-9CB5-F05D9DBDD60A.thumb.jpeg.28bcb7baa57b43b7f1f5670f6adc6c67.jpeg

528A370E-574E-437A-975A-40A105536023.thumb.jpeg.c342814cce470382159a288c8eefadfc.jpeg

Cooked it to medium rare at a somewhat slow pace and even though it’s a lean roast, it still didn’t dry out.  Lots of ah jus there.  Add some sweet potatoes and broccoli and gravy and that’s a nice dinner for tonight plus leftovers for lunch at work and a few more meals.  

Sense of taste is still functioning fine, which is a good sign.

• Like 2

Got my third booster shot, however the pharmacy had no 'public washroom' so I ended up going to Three Vikings restaurant. I knew they would let me use their facilities without purchase, but WHO ON EARTH can resist a yummy brunch???

All Day Breakfast Sandwich (with bacon this time) and double cooked fries with curry sauce. Also decided to try their Mimosa ♥  (The waiter paid for my drink citing that I am a favorite customer and very supportive of them on FB).

Photo3283.jpg

Photo3285.jpg

Photo3290.jpg

• Like 1

We begin the day by offending snowflakes with this non-vegan outrage:

199C8E33-2B37-4BA3-A203-1850D763405E.thumb.jpeg.66b4d628681931354313a6dbea9750a3.jpeg

I’ve got Cream’s Royal Albert Hall concert blasting while I eat.  Sorry, the Peter, Paul and Mary records aren’t stacked up on the changer.

Next: A hot shower (the carbon footprint!)

Next after that:  Turn over the engine in that meanass truck in the driveway (the carbon footprint!  Oh wait, it’s smaller, I went down t a V6 from a V8, so there’s that, but it’s definitely a lot meaner than the old truck in other respects).

Then it’s head out on a day of errands including a road trip to part of Canada that’s actually south of Toronto.  What?  How’s that possible?  Toronto ends at the islands in the lake, right?  There can’t be anything south of that.  And you don’t even want to know about some of the things I’m picking up.

Yes, I know I’m supposed to be holed up at home and pee my pants when instructed by the latest talking head on TV but I’ve never been a very good unquestioning obedient type.

• Like 1