What are you eating right now?

Kenster102.5

Large Domino's pizza with pepperoni and pineapple. Especially since I had enough points for a free pizza plus an extra $3 for a large instead of medium. 

Interesting enough, the plaza near my place pushed out the local pizza shop and replaced it with a Domino's coming in a few months. The previous location that covered my part of town served it for several decades especially being near a college which generates a lot of demand. Noting that I used to get delivery, but now I order online and pick it up to avoid the delivery charge. 

Domino's must really get a lot of business these days. Especially those that take advantage of promotions and convenience. 

Grabbed some lunch from Dutch Delicious. A Grilled Cheese Sandwich (Brie, Gruyere, Prosciutto,  Genoa Salami, Artichoke Hearts, Banana Peppers) grilled between two slices of freshly baked Sourdough Bread. 

Supper is SPICY Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with a couple fried eggs, a banana for dessert and an Epilogue Schwarzbier by Cabin Brewing to wash it down ♥

Shepard's Pie with a fried egg on top. Different for sure, but tasty. I have a dozen eggs to use up this week, so I may as well incorporate them into my meals.

*sigh* a kind neighbor just brought over a HUGE container of home-made Linguine Alfredo. Lovely and piping hot, but I just had supper.  I ate some, but will have to put the majority of it in the fridge for tomorrow.