What are you eating right now?

Kenster102.5

Room mate gave me a slice of a Dr. Oetker sausage pizza. It was tasty, but a bit bland so I added some hot ce. 

Also having a home made Berry 'n' Greens smoothie.

And, tried some Mango Tofu Dessert. My swim buddy bought it from Safeway. There are two individual packs in a package, so she gave me one. Wow, was it ever tasty.

maxresdefault.jpg

On 2/21/2020 at 8:31 PM, captaintrolley said:

And, tried some Mango Tofu Dessert. My swim buddy bought it from Safeway. There are two individual packs in a package, so she gave me one. Wow, was it ever tasty.

maxresdefault.jpg

Love those things

Can’t get enough of them

• Like 1

Went to Northern Chicken for brunch.  I was really after their Bloody Mary drink which is 'Bloody' amazing, but they were out of tomato juice. Really disappointing because man oh man those drinks are SO GOOD. At $5.00 each (which is a good price for an alcoholic beverage) I was gonna have two or three. Anyhow, I had a Breakfast Poutine (smashed baby red potatoes, cheese curds, sauteed onion, bacon, gravy topped with a fried egg and garnished with green onion). It was yummy, and very filling, had to take about 2/3 of it home. (sorry for crap photo, my phone camera doesn't like indoor lighting).

Supper: Not enough lettuce to make a salad so threw a handful of greens on an onion bun with tomato and onion for a Brie Cheese bunwich.

Photo2905.jpg

IMG_4965.JPG